Werewolf by Night vs. Man-Wolf

Started by StiltmanFTW1 pages

Werewolf by Night vs. Man-Wolf

Man-Wolf not at his best, basically a version that's the closest power-wise to WBN to make it fair.

This is just about an even split, really.

Star God rapes him, he has ghetto power cosmic.

Classic Spidey rogue level probably loses, as he has no real control but is comfortably ahead stat wise.

How is he comfortably ahead in stats?
Not saying you're wrong, i just didnt find anything this morning that would lead me to believe that.

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Classic Spidey rogue level probably loses, as he has no real control but is comfortably ahead stat wise.

Huh?

Werewolf by Night has actually beaten the Hulk once and held his own in a prolonged fight a second time.

Originally posted by riv6672
How is he comfortably ahead in stats?
Not saying you're wrong, i just didnt find anything this morning that would lead me to believe that.
Man-wolf is easily in Lizard level strength wise if not stronger. Jack on the other hand I've seen far more often at a bit above cap level.

...

He overpowered Creed and choked the shit out of the Hulk...

Where do you put Jack physically? I've always put him around Spidey level with better Ma skills?

Creed at that point straight up admitted Jack was stronger iirc.

Yeah i recall that fight.

I still laugh at Jack straight up choking out hulk.

He would do the same to your Superman. Only Superman's neck would get snapped in the process.

Magic.

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Where do you put Jack physically? I've always put him around Spidey level with better Ma skills?

Depends on the version. He had at least one upgrade.

Full werewolf form Jack is probably a good deal stronger than Parker.

Hey, I'm cool with conceding my earlier point about stats, I know Jack mostly from early monster comics and his Cap team ups. Did the amp come as part of howling commandos?

No idea when it happened exactly, but when he fought Creed, he had it. He could basically go from his traditional look to a full werewolf mode. Had control over his actions, too.

Creed was at base - before his first upgrade - but it was still a very impressive showing for Russell.

Just out of curiosity I looked at the Marvel wiki, they list him at Cap level.

I guess I'm not the only one.

Cap wouldn't overpower Creed. And bios are good for nothing, really. But if you want to play it that way, fine.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Jack_Russell_%28Earth-616%29

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/w/werewolf.htm

Classic form - 1,500 Ibs. Almost twice as strong as Cap, bio-wise.

Full form - Class 1.

PS. At his absolute worst, base Creed was listed at 900 Ibs. Still stronger than Steve, though.

I wasn't implying you're wrong, I'm sorry if you took it that way, was just pointing out in most appearances Jack is below Spidey by a noticeable margin (class 20-30)

Jameson jr. was treated identically to early lizard.

durhulk

It's okay.

Classic WBN, you're most likely right. Modern one though...