Current Annihilus vs The Maestro

Started by Insane Titan2 pages

Current Annihilus vs The Maestro

Who wins

Both of them put Batman boots on and Bat kick each other in the face for the double ko.

Trolling for a reason I guess.

This thread was made for him, though

Originally posted by psycho gundam
This thread was made for him, though
Really, care to prove that.

Most of your recent threads are Carver bait. It's not like Blastaar, Gladiator and the Gamma fueled star in them coincidentally

You know you just have to make the thread and everyone else will dogpile him after he posts seconds after it's made. It's the laziest revenge ever seen

Originally posted by psycho gundam
Most of your recent threads are Carver bait. It's not like Blastaar, Gladiator and the Gamma fueled star in them coincidentally

You know you just have to make the thread and everyone else will dogpile him after he posts seconds after it's made. It's the laziest revenge ever seen

Again , care to prove anything you just said or are you just going to troll?

Originally posted by psycho gundam
This thread was made for him, though

👆

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Again , care to prove anything you just said or are you just going to troll?
Funny, I remember asking you the same thing when you made defamatory claims about me.......still waiting
Originally posted by carver9
👆
Learn restraint

Originally posted by psycho gundam
Funny, I remember asking you the same thing when you made antagonistic claims about me.......still waiting Learn restraint
so you're still butthurt I rumbled you, I see. I don't have to search anything as you put your foot in it with Thingy150.

Again I'm waiting.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
Most of your recent threads are Carver bait. It's not like Blastaar, Gladiator and the Gamma fueled star in them coincidentally

You know you just have to make the thread and everyone else will dogpile him after he posts seconds after it's made. It's the laziest revenge ever seen

👆

Originally posted by Insane Titan
so you're still butthurt I rumbled you, I see. I don't have to search anything as you put your foot in it with Thingy150.

Again I'm waiting.

All I remember was you admitting to having mental retardation in a roundabout way

Originally posted by psycho gundam
All I remember was you admitting to having mental retardation in a roundabout way
so just more nonsense from you, no surprise tbh.

Go hide freak.

Lets all be friends, except for Riv.

Originally posted by Insane Titan
so just more nonsense from you, no surprise tbh.

Go hide freak.

Good idea cause you don't want another episode of you crying in Quan's PMs again.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
Good idea cause you don't want another episode of you crying in Quan's PMs again.
ha ha you mean PM's which he cropped out asking me stuff.

Is that the best you've got? Is that supposed to get to me 😂. Say whatever you want in the hope of saving face,predator.

Your verbal assaults are as impotent as your penis and lone testicle

Impotent Titan

Ha I love how nobody even gives a shit about Quans post its like he's a ghost

Originally posted by psycho gundam
Your verbal assaults are as impotent as your penis and lone testicle
Who's impotent ?

Surely you of all ppl know I've got a daughter.