Originally posted by Mike82
Namora seems to rely more on raw power more than skill. As powerful as she is, I could certainly imagine her throwing a punch, and Lyra just catches her fist, suprising Namora and punches Namora through a building. Namora would shake it off, but after a while, hits like that will start to take its toll.
I don't know, I'm seeing a Wonder Woman vs Supergirl scenario between the two of these girls. I believe that if a fight between them happened in a comic, the writers would have Lyra caught flat footed, and although she would do well, she would be outclassed by the life experience that Namora brings to the table. Namora isn't an elite MA, but neither is Lyra. They've both trained, but they lack what it takes to be at the top. The latter statement should apply to Lyra more so because she literally just appeared on the scene. However, if she manages to survive whatever hell Doc Green unwittingly sent her to, I expect to see a battle hardened Lyra, Until then, I'd give Namora the slight nod.