STI StiltmanFTW CBvF Negan vs. Peter Parker Powerless Parker. He believes Negan raped and killed Aunt May.Negan is certain his wives were cheating on him with Puny Parker.Go!Edit: I forgot Negan is against raping.
STI StiltmanFTW CBvF If you think he needs it.1) Pure hand-to-hand.2) Standard Lucille.3) Zombie muck Lucille.
DAR DarkSaint85 Bonified abstract Originally posted by StiltmanFTW If you think he needs it.1) Pure hand-to-hand.2) Standard Lucille.3) Zombie muck Lucille. Does he need it? No.He wants it, though.Parker gets a new Uncle Ben.
PTM Prof. T.C McAbe Kryptonian Scientist With his experience from his time as Spiderman he would take it.
JAY JayDaDon World Champion Originally posted by DarkSaint85 Parker gets a new Uncle Ben. Yup, he ends up responsible for Negan's death too
AG Adam Grimes Devil On Your Shoulder Re: Negan vs. Peter Parker Originally posted by StiltmanFTW Negan is certain his wives were cheating on him with Puny Parker. Peter gets iron'd into two-face. 👆
STI StiltmanFTW CBvF I was waiting for this comment the whole time 😄Pete is grateful that Negan spared his life. This is the official KMC canon right now.
AG Adam Grimes Devil On Your Shoulder Originally posted by StiltmanFTW I was waiting for this comment the whole time 😄Pete is grateful that Negan spared his life. This is the official KMC canon right now. 😂I knew it, you made the thread just to post that, didn't you? Where's it from?
SCO Scoobless sselboocS Originally posted by golem370 Could Pete if he still has them the trigger on the web shooters Sure, he's been in that situation a few times.George McFly = PeteBiff = NeganOverconfidence will get Negan KOd.💃
STI StiltmanFTW CBvF Originally posted by Adam Grimes 😂I knew it, you made the thread just to post that, didn't you? Where's it from? Amazing TWD vs. Pathetic Spider-Man, first issue of the cross-over mini-series.Spoiler:Ultimate Spider-Man by Bendis. Ultimate Clone Saga, basically.
KK Kid Kurdy Senior Member Peter Parker: way smarter and waaaay more experience.Peter Parker every single time.
AG Adam Grimes Devil On Your Shoulder Originally posted by StiltmanFTW [B]Amazing TWD vs. Pathetic Spider-Man, first issue of the cross-over mini-series./B] Oh I remember it now. Carv gave it a 4/10 'Not green enough, my boy would beat them solidly' he said.
STI StiltmanFTW CBvF Whoa! I don't think carver's ever been so generous. I mean, it's a non-Hulk comic.Kirkman can retire now, nothing more can be achieved at this point. He's done it all.
JAY JayDaDon World Champion Originally posted by StiltmanFTW I was waiting for this comment the whole time 😄Pete is grateful that Negan spared his life. This is the official KMC canon right now. And there it is. The reason for this thread 😆