Loki vs Atrocitus

Started by Werewolf5821 pages

Loki vs Atrocitus

Who wins?

Loki.

The lantern rapes

Loki

Loki wins.

Maybe Im confusing Atrocitus with someone else, thought he was more powerful than Larfleeze and Sinestro and Hal Jordan for some reason.

Usually I feel Loki is underhyped on this site. And I feel like most high level lantern characters would split or actually edge out the majority on loki, unless he just mindrapes or has something up his sleeve. Being able to instantaneously construct things that can hang with beings like Supes and Thor even if not for long is enough to give Loki a physical beatdown.

If Loki doesent either end the fight in the first few seconds, mind **** him, or incapacitate him somehow with magic, he cant win physically, but hes got great durability and he can hang long enough to do something.

Bout to inform myself on atrovitus more and come back.

Atrocitus.

Loki has nothing on him, the lantern stomps

Originally posted by Sin I AM
The lantern rapes
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Loki has nothing on him, the lantern stomps

👆

Atrocitus ever recover from getting his a$$ handed to him by Guy Gardner?

What has atrocitus done to warrant this kind of hype.

Larfleeze was hilariously above Atrocitus.

Originally posted by quanchi112
What has atrocitus done to warrant this kind of hype.

Not a thing. Let's his with Abby and h1's style of debating. Loki goes intangible and stomps. 😛