Originally posted by Scoobless
Ock with prep is pretty scary. Also the six function pretty well as a team ... not sure why Scorpion is there though, should be Mysterio or Vulture.
I somehow missed the whole prep thing somehow.
I'm not sure on anything involving Hydro-man, but his name makes me think he would be a great counter against sandman no?
Yeah, R-Man is the most powerful person in play here, but Ock is just about the smartest Nuclear physicist in comicdom (I include Banner in that) I'm fairly certain he could neutralise Dr. Chen if he wanted to.
Sandman and Hydroman have fought a bunch of times, whenever they get into they form a kind of "mud-man" that would incapacitate both of them, they would avoid mixing it up whenever possible.
Kraven gets overlooked a lot in forum fights, but he's tough, fast and deadly, and he's really good with prep, esp setting traps. He has access to poisons and hallucinogens, weapons, gasses, etc.
Originally posted by Scoobless
Cos he's so ugly already, he didn't want to take the chance of making him better looking.
But he has his own team song 🙂