Surtur, Ymir, & Seth vs Your 5

Started by golem3701 pages

Surtur, Ymir, & Seth vs Your 5

Alright in a group of 5 trans to low skyfather level take on these three. No Black Alice.

My 5
Ghost Rider(Blaze)
Supernova
(Loeb Force)Red Hulk
WBH
Zom/Strange

Zomling/Strange with the Wings of Needless Sorrow.

/thread

Remember it wasn't full Zom only an aspect of his power.

Pfft I don't need no stinking trannies.

Dr Fate (Jared Stevens)
Flash (Wally)

GG.

Flash really?

Originally posted by golem370
Flash really?

Yah.

Lends speed to Jared.

He shivs their b!tch asses 🙂

Don't see it.

Originally posted by golem370
Don't see it.

Do you know who Jared is?

No but still they are taking on two skyfather level being and a Herald.

Here he is fighting Nekron. THE Nekron.

He's immune to all magic.

Edit:

Originally posted by golem370
No but still they are taking on two skyfather level being and a Herald.

His dagger/knife is the helm of Nabu, melted down.

Nekron sounds like Seth

Originally posted by golem370
Nekron sounds like Seth

He's a bit above Seth's paygrade, however.

Actually, he's far above Seth's paygrade.

I like how Golem was just like "no" even though he had no clue who Jared is.

Like Skyfather and Herald are the upper echelons of comic book power levels.

Originally posted by krisblaze
I like how Golem was just like "no" even though he had no clue who Jared is.

Like Skyfather and Herald are the upper echelons of comic book power levels.

From the sounds of it, I don't think he knows who Nekron is, either....

To be honest I am a Marvel fan but that being said but I do know people like Umbra- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/umbra.htm because I read the comic he was in. I don't know all of the comic book characters. DS do you put Jared is in the realm of trans to low level skyfather?

Originally posted by krisblaze
I like how Golem was just like "no" even though he had no clue who Jared is.

Like Skyfather and Herald are the upper echelons of comic book power levels.

^ This is a dumb statement a trolling statement I laugh at you

Originally posted by golem370
To be honest I am a Marvel fan but that being said but I do know people like Umbra- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/umbra.htm because I read the comic he was in. I don't know all of the comic book characters. DS do you put Jared is in the realm of trans to low level skyfather?

He's like, a normal street level guy - with incredible weaponry and is immune to magic. That's all. The helmet of NAbu (what Fate wears) was melted down and turned into his dagger, so it's pretty potent.

Is he immune to Cosmic powers?

Originally posted by golem370
Is he immune to Cosmic powers?

See Nekron.

Let's put it another way for how powerful Nekron is:

That's the Spectre (though, part of it was due to him not having a soul):
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/60295/1321925-nekron_owns_the_spectre.jpg

Tanking the combined Red/Orange/Yellow/Green/Indigo/Violet/Blue Lantern Corps - WHILST fighting the White Lantern entity/Sinestro and the Spectre:
http://i.imgur.com/d3namlg.jpg

DEF above High Herald, at least:
http://i.imgur.com/C9vnQtl.jpg

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He's a bit above Seth's paygrade, however.

Actually, he's far above Seth's paygrade.


Nekron is a confirmed abstract level being. He would sh|t all over Seth in his sleep.