Pyro vs. Classic Ultron

Started by StiltmanFTW1 pages

Pyro vs. Classic Ultron

Ultron is just standing here, doing nothing 馃槢

Can Pyro replicate HT's feat of overheating his internal machinery? In reasonable time.

Has Daredevil cracked his casing on beforehand?

馃槀

No, that would be spite. Daredevil is off the planet, fighting Beyonders in space.

i could hear ultron's sigh of relief... lol anyway, i'd say no.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78815/2256123-1.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/7/78815/2256126-2.jpg

i've never seen pyro reach those levels. johnny's nova blast is a pretty big deal. pyro? he's NOT such a big deal.... need a scan of pyro doing against close to nova level i'm afraid.

oh, and...weird thread, bro, weird thread... 馃憜

Why didn't Ultron just construct his internal machinery from adamantium as well?

Originally posted by leonidas
i could hear ultron's sigh of relief... lol anyway, i'd say no.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78815/2256123-1.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/7/78815/2256126-2.jpg

i've never seen pyro reach those levels. johnny's nova blast is a pretty big deal. pyro? he's NOT such a big deal.... need a scan of pyro doing against close to nova level i'm afraid.

oh, and...weird thread, bro, weird thread... 馃憜

Pyro actually did generate a nova flame of his own... in a What if. Not a huge aoe one like Johnny's, but nova nonetheless.

Got me wondering if he has any feat like that in 616. That's why I made the thread, lol.

No.

53 posts, 17 years old... DC fan going by the avi/sig combo... I'll wait for others 馃槢

No
(The wait is over)

馃槃

馃檨

Torch generates fire/heat, pyro just manipulates existing fire, there's no reason to believe he can increase the intensity, especially by that degree.

Yeah, that's what I thought. What if issue got me curious, though.

What about other fire-related characters? Who could replicate that feat, iyo?

Pyro has though gotten Colossus to burn white hot before.

sunfire might be able to do it--even before his upgrade. maybe...

Originally posted by KingD19
Pyro has though gotten Colossus to burn white hot before.

Thanks. Good feat 馃憜

Originally posted by leonidas
sunfire might be able to do it--even before his upgrade. maybe...

What about Surtur? biscuits

Yeah, I thought of Sunfire, too. Nitro and Sunspot can blow up in a very similar way to HT's signature attack, but I'm not sure if they're "hot" enough 馃槢

Super Skrull, I guess...?

Firestar tried the same thing in an issue of Avengers (against Alkhema: AKA Wartoy) but was forced to back off to avoid the counterattack... She may have accomplished it if given a little more time.

firestar is microwaves though. sunfire is at least nuclear fire.... superskrull should be able to do it. not sure if he's ever gone nova level though tbh.

He has, against the annihilation wave.

I have detailed files

Originally posted by leonidas
not sure if he's ever gone nova level though tbh.

Same here, no idea... I know about the anti-matter blast, but never seen him going nova.

He's supposed to have all of F4's powers and more, but is too busy jobbing to prove it most of the time.

Originally posted by Scoobless
He has, against the annihilation wave.

Oh.