Mr. Fantastic Vs Black Panther

Started by riv66722 pages

Mr. Fantastic Vs Black Panther

No prep, no BFR, no outside help or resources, standard gear only.
Midtown Manhattan, 10 foot start distance.

Your dead set on FF vs. BP.

Without prep Reed has no defense against simply being teleported behind and neutralyzed UNLIKE Sue and Johny Storm ( thought Id throw that in there lol).

With prep, different story. WTF is Reeds standard gear anyway?

I'm sure he has something in his suit, its not just a costume.
And yeah, this is my last BP/FF thread. Dont want to have BP beating up in Franklin...😉

Originally posted by riv6672
I'm sure he has something in his suit, its not just a costume.
And yeah, this is my last BP/FF thread. Dont want to have BP beating up in Franklin...😉

Lol. Well, if this was no suit, mano e mano. Reed has this, if this was prep. Reed has it. BP wins somewhere in between there though I think. It all depends on what Reeds standard gear is. Waiting on scans from others. It could be anything from a toaster that doubles as a spaceship to the Ultimate Nullifier.

Dont remember Tchalla smoking. Reed blasts him with a cancer amplifying gun.

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Dont remember Tchalla smoking. Reed blasts him with a cancer amplifying gun.

Don't remember that either.

Cancer amp gun wouldn't do shit! Wakandan smokes are 100% healthy! Remember, Wakanda > other nations in everything, 101% marvel canon biscuits

That's actually how he ingests the heart shaped herb.

^^^post of the year. 😆

Originally posted by riv6672
I'm sure he has something in his suit, its not just a costume.
And yeah, this is my last BP/FF thread. Dont want to have BP beating up in Franklin...😉

Great, glad you took the course.

Great. Amused you're still upset at my being honest about your attitude and posting style.

Originally posted by riv6672
Great. Amused you're still upset at my being honest about your attitude and posting style.

I don't remember any of that. I'm sure I farted sometime yesterday, don't remember that either.

Anyways...

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Anyways...

Oh SHIT! Excellent find!

Now they really will be calling him herald level! 😛

Thats not Super Skrull. Who is that? Still a good scan. Dont think Reed just wouldnt have any idea about Tchallas abilities and tech. And vice versa.

Not Super Skrull, just a Skrull with Reed's powers.

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
I don't remember any of that. I'm sure I farted sometime yesterday, don't remember that either.

You dont remember logging in?

BF wins this easily. He can just teleport if Reed gets him.

BF? Battlefield? 😛

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
BF? Battlefield? 😛

BF = Boyfriend.

Eabiakuya's next answer, clarifying his position, should make it clear who he favours.

^^^Heh...😛