Originally posted by Digi
Yeah, that's some faulty logic beat. He-Man probably loses without the Sword of Power. His high-end feats are almost toon-power level, so technically a case could be made for him. But if we count average and/or majority showings, Herc takes him in H2H.
I never actually said who won, was just questioning the idea that He-man's rogue gallery is unimpressive. Skeletor in the He-man Superman cross over took and tanked every blow Superman threw IIRC. His durability is off the charts. He can also dish out quite a bit of damage that He-man regularly tanks at normal levels (and this would be a part of a H2H battle).
Also technically "without the sword of power" he isn't even He-man. He's Prince Adam and totally powerless. He still has strength feats to come pretty close to most of Herc's and I would have thought better damage soak feats on average. Just because it's H2H I didn't assume he was powerless just not using the sword, he can't be "without it" that simply wouldn't be fair.