PF Cyclops Vs Silver Surfer

Started by Board Walker2 pages

PF Cyclops Vs Silver Surfer

Battle to the Death, who wins?

Scott with the Penis Force rape stomps.

Please exile yourself for making this post.

Surfer wins this handily.

What percentage of the PF?

Can't we just ignore BW threads just like his posts?

Cyclops easily.

Cyclops has 100% of the phoenix force

Piotr
Emma
Namor
Ilyana
Scott

PeniCyke wins.

Penis 5?

Secret Wars?

WTF is happening at Marvel?

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
[b]Piotr
Emma
Namor
Ilyana
Scott

PeniCyke wins. [/B]

😂 😂

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

Penis 5?

Secret Wars?

WTF is happening at Marvel?

😂 😂

😆

-----------

Anyways Is this current Surfer? Cause that would make things much more interesting.

OT:

WTF is this shit? Seriously, Marvel??

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
[b]Piotr
Emma
Namor
Ilyana
Scott

PeniCyke wins. [/B]

😆 😆 😆

I need like 50 more smilies!

Shows how much I know. I thought the Penis five was Abby Whinehouse, RAO, h1, Boardwalk and Prof. T.C McAbe. 🤣

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
OT:

WTF is this shit? Seriously, Marvel??

This can't be real.

Groothor has been around for a few issues now.

Phoenix force cyclops has some pretty solid feats, such as melting "god" doom.

I normally ignore BW posts, but that was a Doombot.

Originally posted by The Nuul
I normally ignore BW posts, but that was a Doombot.

Pretty sure that was not a Doombot, as confirmed by both Reed Richards and Valaria.