One on One fight to the death, fight takes place in the Tundra
LP
long pigRestricted
Carnage is a tough fight for anyone.
HEN
Henry_PymUltron Bound
Carnage
RAI
RaisenSenior Member
Carnage should win
SHA
ShadowFyreSenior Member
Carnage.
MIN
MindsetSenior Member
Black Panther.
BW
Board WalkerSenior Member
Originally posted by Mindset Black Panther.
Explain thyself
VAN
VanguardSenior Member
I find nothing wrong with his choice. 😮💨
BW
Board WalkerSenior Member
Originally posted by Vanguard I find nothing wrong with his choice. 😮💨
Explain him!
LP
long pigRestricted
Originally posted by Vanguard I find nothing wrong with his choice. 😮💨
I think....i hate you....
MIN
MindsetSenior Member
Originally posted by Board Walker Explain thyself
BP screams and the symbiote is disrupted, then BP rips Carnage's heart out.
PTM
Prof. T.C McAbeKryptonian Scientist
I don't think that Panther has the means, without prep, to take out Carnage. How does Vibranium affect a symbionte?
BAV
Blue Area VetRestricted
Congratulations Panther haters, you can rejoice. Lucky for you BP doesn't use sonics......or does he? 😇
LP
long pigRestricted
#blackpantherlivesmatter
BYR
byrdgang21byrd's da word
Prob Carnage
DAR
DarkSaint85Bonified abstract
Carnage wins here.
JUK
Juk3nDevils Advocate
Originally posted by long pig #blackpantherlivesmatter
Yes,
yes. Force is strong with this one.
BAT
batmanworlds best decective
black panther/t'challa wins. I've seen his feats/powers and honestly Carnage is strong, but black Panther is the world's 2nd greatest detective (after me lol), so he would find a way to outdo him (carnage).
VAN
VanguardSenior Member
Originally posted by long pig I think....i hate you....