Moon Knight vs. Red Hood (Jason Todd)

Started by -K-M-1 pages

Moon Knight vs. Red Hood (Jason Todd)

vs.

-------------
No prep
Standard gear

Jason Todd > Moon Knight

Please provide reasons.

I believe he took down Batman. Showed it in an issue of RHOL.

If it's the instant I'm thinking about there was context, and Batman has WTF owned him as well.

Specter gets his ass beat

Interesting. Not even Marvel's elite can beat him ass, but I suppose the Bat aura follows.

Originally posted by -K-M-
If it's the instant I'm thinking about there was context, and Batman has WTF owned him as well.

What was the context? Did Bruce hold back? Can't remember.

Bruce didnt hold back, Todd whopped his ass brutal style.

Todd later held back against batman which resulted in hin retreating.

Must be a different time as Batman did hold back, when did they fight and RH won fairly? Sounds interesting as he has been schooled by Bats several times as well.

This was DCnU, though. In terms of skills, I think Jason has an upgrade since trained with the Allcase.

So Red Hood > Batman then? Hmmmmm....

Red hood also has the quasi regen factor thing, and super human stats now too doesn't he?

He lost the venom upgrade.

Mild. But so does MK that's why I paired them up. However I think he lost it

So you guys are saying Red Hood > Batman? Anyone have the issue of this fight? I honestly don't recall it

What's 'standard gear' for DCnU Red Hood, anyway?

Going with Red Hood.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Specter gets his ass beat

Specter is not in this thread 😛 😛 😛

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Dallas_Gibson_(Earth-616)

Originally posted by -K-M-
Mild. But so does MK that's why I paired them up. However I think he lost it

So you guys are saying Red Hood > Batman? Anyone have the issue of this fight? I honestly don't recall it

I don't remember the issue, but it was a flashback instance. I was kind of puzzled that he took him out. These days it seems Grayson, Jason, and Bruce are in the same ballpark. Bruce still has the edge though.