Originally posted by riv6672
I was commenting on the two pro Mids posts above me that gave him the win via the computer.
Damage soak is a much more viable argument, but even then, i'd give the faster, more skilled Cassandra the win.
How is she faster? Midighter put on his costume right in front of a gang and they didn't even see it. That's super human speed right there. He can also dodge bullets with ease.
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Or...she improved?
Improved from 4.2 times faster than a baseline peak to full bullet weaving?
well..lets math it out? In order to bullet weave you'd have to be moving at what speed? Mach 2? 3? We're talking above spider-man levels, I mean Christ, we're talking above classic Quicksilver levels, he was a mach 1 IINM? And she improved from one to the other, with no outside amp? Fine, I mean if they want that to be the genuine case for the character all I can do is accept it.
But if tomorrow Steve Rogers started benching a train car because he's just "improved" due to training, I'd say the same thing. It's lame, you're trying to hard.
And that's what DC have done with this character, and what marvel have done multiple times with black panther.