Originally posted by beatboks
Even at the height of his power with massive amou ts of Nth metal Synn was still defeated by Hawkman courtesy of th claw of Horus.Pretty sure Thanks who's aquired the IG and th HOTU could get hold if a Nth metal glove eventually and take a win.
Standard equipment only. No prep.
Originally posted by Zack M
Standard equipment only. No prep.
I think his point is that there's no IG and no Claw of Horus in the fight. He wants DC to win, per his usual.
I'm unsure. Synn only lost because of the aforementioned Claw plot device, which acted as Nth metal's foil. But I also don't recall Synn coming up against the type of raw power Thanos would bring to bear.
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Thanos wins, just because this thread is too transparent.What are Onimar's defences against telepathy like?
Yeah as KM said in either Rann Thanagar war or holy War (cant at the moment remember which, though the fact KM said "Classic" would indicate the former as Holy war was post resurrection Comet) Synn casually threy Comet out of his mind and almost mentally over powered him (Comet really had to use effort to push Synn out). I never really got "why" as synn isnt supposed to have TP but soul based power.