Dracula vs. Mr. Sinister

Started by StiltmanFTW1 pages

Dracula vs. Mr. Sinister

vs.

Sinister.

Sinister

You put Dracula up against Magneto and then Mr. Sinister..did Dracula kill your parents or something?

😂

No, I just wanted to make some threads with him. To be fair, he was pretty powerful back in his classic days.

Does Dracula have his Wolves, Bats and other creatures of the night with him for this battle?

I don't think wolves and bats are going to make any real difference here.

Originally posted by Surtur
I don't think wolves and bats are going to make any real difference here.

It's a joke to what Boardwalker used to say.

They according to BW made Dracula atleast Skyfather level.

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Does Dracula have his Wolves, Bats and other creatures of the night with him for this battle?

Don't forget duel adamantium katanas

Originally posted by burrrrrr
Don't forget duel adamantium katanas

Mate we don't want to make Dracula High Abstract tier 😈

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Mate we don't want to make Dracula High Abstract tier 😈

vampirewill not be denied!

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
😂

No, I just wanted to make some threads with him. To be fair, he was pretty powerful back in his classic days.

first thing's first. Good job on making a thread with an under utilized character. I'm also kind of wondering how sinister wins this fight. Doesn't drac have a good level of tp resistance, can't he become immune to harm by turning into mist, and isn't he physically strong enough to rip sinister a new one?

I'm no expert on sinister, so may someone please tell me how he wins this fight?

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Does Dracula have his Wolves, Bats and other creatures of the night with him for this battle?
Originally posted by burrrrrr
Don't forget duel adamantium katanas
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Mate we don't want to make Dracula High Abstract tier 😈

😂

Originally posted by deathslash
first thing's first. Good job on making a thread with an under utilized character. I'm also kind of wondering how sinister wins this fight. Doesn't drac have a good level of tp resistance, can't he become immune to harm by turning into mist, and isn't he physically strong enough to rip sinister a new one?

I'm no expert on sinister, so may someone please tell me how he wins this fight?


Sinister is just overall more powerful. The X-Men team that Drac schooled was cool and all, the X-Men AND X-Factor team Sinister schooled was MORE impressive.

Originally posted by zopzop
😂

Sinister is just overall more powerful. The X-Men team that Drac schooled was cool and all, the X-Men AND X-Factor team Sinister schooled was MORE impressive.

how long ago was that though? As recent as the wolverines series, Sabretooth and several other characters were ripping through him.

Originally posted by deathslash
how long ago was that though? As recent as the wolverines series, Sabretooth and several other characters were ripping through him.

90s, Inferno Aftermath. Nothing they did hurt him, until Cyclops unleashed the mother of all optic blasts and 'killed' him. He didn't die of course, Sinister is a notorious troll.

Sinister just has too much power, and can also regenerate, etc. I think best case scenario..Dracula might be able to flee in mist form, but he certainly won't be killing Sinister.

Originally posted by Surtur
Sinister just has too much power, and can also regenerate, etc. I think best case scenario..Dracula might be able to flee in mist form, but he certainly won't be killing Sinister.
can drac turn him into a vampire?

Originally posted by deathslash
can drac turn him into a vampire?
That's what I wonder. There was a previous Drac vs Sinister thread but I can't recall how much was discussed.

BW trolling aside, I don't think I've ever seen a serious Dracula thread where people give him the majority. We apparently love either lowballing him or pitting him against those just outside his power range.

Originally posted by Digi
BW trolling aside, I don't think I've ever seen a serious Dracula thread where people give him the majority. We apparently love either lowballing him or pitting him against those just outside his power range.
yeah. Didn't he walk all over Apocalypse during his earlier days as well?