Nekron Vs Flash Racer

Started by Zack M1 pages

Nekron Vs Flash Racer

Who wins?

Nekron is more powerful/potent, imo... Though I can't imagine this battle resulting in anything but a stalemate.

We'll just have to wait and see what they do with 'Racer before any final conclusions can be definitively drawn. /shrug

Nekron. More powerful with the feats and fights to back it up.

Very true, and I agree.

I just can't think of how Nekron could defeat an embodiment of death, though..? Maybe absorb it? Maybe sever Black Racer's connection to Flash?

Since Nekron is a higher aspect than racer, couldn't he just either control him or severed his connection to Death?

Originally posted by SquallX
Since Nekron is a higher aspect than racer, couldn't he just either control him or severed his connection to Death?
mind if I ask how he's a higher aspect?

Originally posted by deathslash
mind if I ask how he's a higher aspect?

He's not a 'higher aspect' since he, Death of the Endless, and Nekron are all aspects of Death.

Black Racer : Death as Inevitability
Death of the Endless : Death as Compassionate Release
Nekron : Death as Cosmic Certainty and the Ultimate Opponent

Nekron had better on panel fights and feats than Black Racer so we're going with him. That's the point we're trying to make.

Originally posted by zopzop
He's not a 'higher aspect' since he, Death of the Endless, and Nekron are all aspects of Death.

Black Racer : Death as Inevitability
Death of the Endless : Death as Compassionate Release
Nekron : Death as Cosmic Certainty and the Ultimate Opponent

Nekron had better on panel fights and feats than Black Racer so we're going with him. That's the point we're trying to make.

You could argue, and I would, that Death of the Endless was created to be top dog. Then this came out, but was again retconned back by Luthor's chat following Blackest Night.

Originally posted by zopzop
He's not a 'higher aspect' since he, Death of the Endless, and Nekron are all aspects of Death.

Black Racer : Death as Inevitability
Death of the Endless : Death as Compassionate Release
Nekron : Death as Cosmic Certainty and the Ultimate Opponent

Nekron had better on panel fights and feats than Black Racer so we're going with him. That's the point we're trying to make.

that's what I thought. I just have one question. Is nekron above darkseid? I ask this because it's been made very clear on more than one occasion that racer is above ds.

But it was a combined attack.

Something akin to Galacuts-Surfer Herald my rage feat.

Originally posted by Cogito
You could argue, and I would, that Death of the Endless was created to be top dog. Then this came out, but was again retconned back by Luthor's chat following Blackest Night.

What of the Luthor chat? Nothing was retconned. People claim Death "casually dismissed" the Blackest Night Scenario but that's just her 'bubbly' personality.

She was like this with Lucifer too.

Originally posted by Cogito
You could argue, and I would, that Death of the Endless was created to be top dog. Then this came out, but was again retconned back by Luthor's chat following Blackest Night.
Her status as just one aspect of Death was also retconned a year later in Books of Magic, wherein Death of the Endless was revealed to be THE last being/concept to survive when all of creation ends--outlasting even Destiny himself. Where embodiments of Death are concerned, she is undoubtedly the top dog.

Originally posted by zopzop
People claim Death "casually dismissed" the Blackest Night Scenario.
People probably claim this because it is absolutely true. 👆

What if New 52 Anti-Monitor teams up with Black racer in this battle?

Would it change the outcome?

Originally posted by Galan007
People probably claim this because it is absolutely true. 👆

Yes, it's true she has a bubbly attitude :

Originally posted by deathslash
that's what I thought. I just have one question. Is nekron above darkseid? I ask this because it's been made very clear on more than one occasion that racer is above ds.

From what i remember there was one instance in which Darkseid literally swatted away the black racer. On another occasion, when Scott free inherited Highfather's (who's Darkseid's peer) powers, he was able to stomp the racer.

Originally posted by operator616
On another occasion, when Scott free inherited Highfather's (who's Darkseid's peer) powers, he was able to stomp the racer.
In all fairness, Scott used BR's own equipment against him there.

Originally posted by Galan007
In all fairness, Scott used BR's own equipment against him there.

Yes but let's not forget that he forcibly took it away and stomped him with it. That shows clear superiority from what i can tell.

Oh I agree that New God-Scott was decisively more powerful. Just saying that it seemed like incapacitating BR required using his own equipment/tech against him(otherwise why even bother to usurp it from him?) /shrug

Anyway, here's their 'fight' for those who've not seen it:

-Mister Miracle v3 #04

Mind you, this was same series where Scott noted that the New Gods can casually create their own universes:

So the writer(Kevin Dooley) obviously intended the New Gods to be operating on a very high level in that series.

^ On top of that, Black Racer was shown to have a personal dimension of his own (Hadis) in that series. That's also a further testament of his power