Ulik =Vs= Kalibak

Started by Supermex1 pages

Ulik =Vs= Kalibak

Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Ulik The Troll

Vs

Kalibak

It's always the same.

Superman fan will say Kalibak, Thor fan will say Ulik.

They both suck 😛

Kalibak has actually looked equal to Orion. Ulik just sucks.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Kalibak has actually looked equal to Orion. Ulik just sucks.
he's also gotten laid out by Dan turpin and been mauled to death by talkie Tawney.
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's always the same.

Superman fan will say Kalibak, Thor fan will say Ulik.

They both suck 😛

this

Kalibak was electrocuted by Metropolis entire electrical grid before Turpin took him down by a grenade. Punisher beat Ulik without any such issues.

In Final Crisis it was a host body.

Firestorm nuked Kalibak, who had been amped....

Who beat Orion casually. Now either Orion is weak or Firestorm was just that powerful.

😬

Originally posted by abhilegend
Who beat Orion casually. Now either Orion is weak or Firestorm was just that powerful.

😬

Of course, as I was repping FS in the tourney, I just wanted that out there 😛

Although, saying that, Orion was also pinned by titanium, and struggled with a lead arch, so...

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Of course, as I was repping FS in the tourney, I just wanted that out there 😛

Although, saying that, Orion was also pinned by titanium, and struggled with a lead arch, so...


It doesn't really matters in his status as one of the strongest heralds.

Just pointing out in THAT storyline, for whatever reason, the writer didn't think all that of Orion....

Ulik

Originally posted by abhilegend
Punisher beat Ulik without any such issues.

Punisher fought Ulik, gave him his best, but didn't beat him. In fact, he was about to get murdered if not for Daredevil.

Unless I missed something.

Daredevil saves him.

Carver Prime.

Scoob, I'll pray for you.

And it begins.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Punisher fought Ulik, gave him his best, but didn't beat him. In fact, he was about to get murdered if not for Daredevil.

Unless I missed something.

Never understood y streets wouldn't go prepped against superhumans. Seems stupid

Kalibak.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Just pointing out in THAT storyline, for whatever reason, the writer didn't think all that of Orion....
IIRC, the writer of that arc was Dwayne Mcduffie - who when later asked about Orion, flat-out stated that he brought him in just to make Firestorm looked good and that, prior to the arc, had that specific agenda - to bring in somebody to make Firestorm look good.

Instead of Orion, it could have been any other character.

This post.....i swear...

Could go either way with these two losers.