Blue Marvel vs Val Zod

Started by deathslash1 pages

Blue Marvel vs Val Zod

Who the f*ck wins this?

The black guy.

👆

Originally posted by abhilegend
The black guy.

👆

I already know who you're rooting for. The black guy from space right?

Ask nicely.

Blue ****ing Marvel.

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Ask nicely.
fine. May you please tell me who you think wins?

Val zod is universal level now.

Originally posted by Zack M
Val zod is universal level now.
how so? Has he received an upgrade that I'm unaware of?

Blue Marrvel takes a majority. Their physical stats are on par with each other but Adam is smarter and has more experience coupled with his energy manipulation abilities.

^^^ah, logic.

Originally posted by 80sBaby
Blue Marrvel takes a majority. Their physical stats are on par with each other but Adam is smarter and has more experience coupled with his energy manipulation abilities.
yeah, he has more experience, but he spent entire decades being inactive. Val was literally thrown into a war with apokalips.

Originally posted by deathslash
yeah, he has more experience, but he spent entire decades being inactive. Val was literally thrown into a war with apokalips.

True but even with that BM has more experience and is far more intelligent. Inactivity hasn't seemed to hurt Adam, at all.

Originally posted by 80sBaby
True but even with that BM has more experience and is far more intelligent. Inactivity hasn't seemed to hurt Adam, at all.
makes sense. I see this as a very good fight either way.

Originally posted by deathslash
makes sense. I see this as a very good fight either way.

True.

Bump

Adam wins. Still a good fight though.

Blue marvel 10/10.

Originally posted by Zack M
Blue marvel 10/10.

You're joking right?

Originally posted by deathslash
Who the f*ck wins this?
This is how you open a thread

I had no clue who Val Zod was and was hoping it was some kind of Kryptonian Karate Kid combo. I am disappointed, a Kryptonian with all that space karate? He might as well be god.