Luke Cage -Vs- Black Panther

Started by Supermex1 pages

Luke Cage -Vs- Black Panther

Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

Luke Cage

Vs

Black Panther

Fight takes place in NYC

Cage.

I don't care what happened in the comic, his pressure points should be as invulnerable as the rest of him.

Pressure points aren't the only way to take him out.

Does Panther still carry energy daggers with him?

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Pressure points aren't the only way to take him out.

Does Panther still carry energy daggers with him?

More recently he's used his energy gauntlets and grenades that are powerful. Both were powerful enough to harm Namor.

bump

Cuz current panther doesn't use vibranium claws and doesn't carry energy daggers. Or he at least hasn't used them in Coates' run.

Cage.

Originally posted by riv6672
Cage.

Would the energy daggers make a difference? He uses them in the Ultimates run. But I don't really **** with the Ultimates series, so I don't consider it standard gear.

Cage oneshots Panther.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Cage oneshots Panther.
Why is there so much salt in everything that you post relating to panther?

Originally posted by deathslash
Why is there so much salt in everything that you post relating to panther?

Abby is a nazi

Originally posted by abhilegend
Cage oneshots Panther.

Originally posted by deathslash
Why is there so much salt in everything that you post relating to panther?

Originally posted by Vanguard
Abby is a nazi

BP is a Jew?!? 🤨

Originally posted by riv6672
BP is a Jew?!? 🤨
I know you're joking, but Nazis hated anything that wasn't Aryan and BP definitely isn't blonde haired and blue eyed (at least not until Marvel decides to "diversify" their minority characters like they are with their white characters).

Originally posted by deathslash
I know you're joking, but Nazis hated anything that wasn't Aryan and BP definitely isn't blonde haired and blue eyed (at least not until Marvel decides to "diversify" their minority characters like they are with their white characters).

I just read about how Marvel's "diversifying" characters an hour or so ago. Seems everybody pretty much hates the idea. Regardless of race.

What do you think about this particular fight though?

Originally posted by Vanguard
I just read about how Marvel's "diversifying" characters an hour or so ago. Seems everybody pretty much hates the idea. Regardless of race.

What do you think about this particular fight though?

If panther didn't have weapons, cage would beat his ass. With weapons, panther stomps all over Luke.

Also, I don't hold that pressure point showing against Luke because panther attacked him without Luke even knowing that he was going to get attacked and there are two other showings that Luke has where pressure points are largely ineffective.

Originally posted by deathslash
If panther didn't have weapons, cage would beat his ass. With weapons, panther stomps all over Luke.

Also, I don't hold that pressure point showing against Luke because panther attacked him without Luke even knowing that he was going to get attacked and there are two other showings that Luke has where pressure points are largely ineffective.

👆

Originally posted by deathslash
I know you're joking, but Nazis hated anything that wasn't Aryan and BP definitely isn't blonde haired and blue eyed ...

Agree on the pressure point uh, point, too.
IMO Luke has this. I dont mind being in the minority on this one.

Originally posted by Vanguard
Abby is a nazi

ermm

Originally posted by deathslash
Why is there so much salt in everything that you post relating to panther?

ermmdur

Originally posted by Vanguard
bump

Cuz current panther doesn't use vibranium claws and doesn't carry energy daggers. Or he at least hasn't used them in Coates' run.

I've been corrected. Panther does have his vibranium claws. Just doesn't need to use them apparently.