One Shot Gallery

Started by Time-Immemorial1 pages

One Shot Gallery

Who gets one shoted first by a 100% going all out Superman

Thor or Hulk

They both knock him out first.

Based on?

Feats.

So basically you don't know.

Glad we agree Supes one shots hulk first👆

This thread seems like Carver Time.

Superman ko's himself.

Neither gets one-shot.

Originally posted by Silent Master
Superman ko's himself.

Not Julk?

They both fold him up like a lawn chair

I don't think he can get folded like that. With his latest feats he can enter Superspeed at 100% and punch them both out before they even know what hit them.

thor than hulk.

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I don't think he can get folded like that. With his latest feats he can enter Superspeed at 100% and punch them both out before they even know what hit them.
and what feats are those?

It doesn't really make a difference who gets KO first, since both will be in infininitesimal fraction of a second. .

Hulk can take more, so I guess he gets a fraction more time - not that he, or Thor, can perceve that fraction, but still.