list the top 3-5 smartest marvel humans FINAL INTELLIGENCE THREAD

Started by SWblayde9381 pages

list the top 3-5 smartest marvel humans FINAL INTELLIGENCE THREAD

Ok so there has been alot of intelligence battle threads here and arguing ( i admit many threads started by me) and many people arguing who is smarter than who etc.

let this be the final comprehensive one, list the top 5 smartest marvel humans in your opinion and give a short reason why?

lets make this the LAST intelligence thread

no more after this, unless its a specific battle between two guys

Extra- feel free to list the top 3-5 dc humans in your opinion if you want as well

Reed
Doom
Pym
High Evolutionary
Banner

Pym-Scientist Supreme
Reed-Widest knowledge base
Stark-best multi tasker, best in his area of expertise
Doom-comparable intelligence to above listed, but not as dedicated
Parker-able to invent amazing devices at HS age, too dedicated to hero-ing to pursue a better education.

Maker
Reed
Doom
Tony
Pym

🙂

Originally posted by Astner
So Peter Parker is smarter than Hank Pym?

... and Reed Richards equal?

Pym has a very well documented inferiority complex, he is far smarter than Parker.

Originally posted by riv6672
Pym-Scientist Supreme
Reed-Widest knowledge base
Stark-best multi tasker, best in his area of expertise
Doom-comparable intelligence to above listed, but not as dedicated
Parker-able to invent amazing devices at HS age, too dedicated to hero-ing to pursue a better education.
How is Doom not as dedicated?

Doom has the widest knowledge base than all the others, that's like his thing.

Do you even know who Doom is?

How about you make yourself a list and stop bitching at mine, expletive deleted? 🙂

Originally posted by riv6672
How about you make yourself a list and stop bitching at mine, expletive deleted? 🙂
I'm just trying to help you as your friend. 🙂

I just checked: I am NOT on your buddies list.

Originally posted by riv6672
I just checked: I am NOT on your buddies list.
I don't even know what that is.

I put someone on my buddies list once. I don't think they ever signed on again.

^ Nah, Sin's still active, bruh.

Ayo!

^^^LOL!

Doom and Reed seem neck and neck

Reed can stretch his neck

^^^Okay that was clever!

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Reed can stretch his neck
lol

Reed.
The Maker
Alternate Reed.
Alternate Reed 2.
Valeria Richards (channeling her Reed)