This should help you out murderstab
Here are all or most of the times he's been hurt ignoring things like being depowered or Black Tom stealing half his strength (which should still make him half as durable and therefore measurable).
I don't know what's in here since I haven't looked at any in a while. But maybe something will help you.
Originally posted by One Big Mob
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-MenUnlimited40-39.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-MenUnlimited40-40.jpg^
Proof that was Classic
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-MenUnlimited40-33.jpghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-MenForever5p18.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-MEN322_08b.jpg
^
Proof it was physical
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-MEN322_15a.jpghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-MEN218_14b.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-MEN217_14b.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-MEN217_15b.jpghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-MEN194_13a.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-MEN194_14b.jpghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-MEN102_13b.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-Men054p20.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-Force03-20.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-Force004-0708.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-Force004-09.jpghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/WWH_Xmen_3_0025.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/VenomTheMadness03_17.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/VenomTheMadness03_18.jpghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/TASM629012.jpg
^
Showing he was physically damaged and likely physically knocked out by this:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/TASM627023.jpghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/Avengers_v3_024_17a.jpg
He stated in the next page he wasn't hurt by this, but we can clearly see him screaming in pain so...
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/Deadpool_LS2_02_pg18.jpghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/DrStrange-18213.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/DrStrange-18214-15.jpghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/GenerationX061-05.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/Hulk404_10b.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/Hulk404_14a.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/sm16-17.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/Spider-Woman038-10.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/Spider-Woman038-19.jpg
Teleportation:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-Force004-18.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-Force_005-01.jpgEighth Day Juggernaut:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/jug_8th_day_p30.jpghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/jug_8th_day_p33.jpg
Here's his shield being overloaded and him being stunned.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-MEN033_13b.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-MEN033_14a.jpgI'll file these next couple under the "maybe/probably hurt" folder, as well as combine it with talking about how hard Juggernaut was hit section:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-MenForever6p02and03.jpghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-MEN217_17a.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-MEN194_11a.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-MEN183_15b.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/X-Force03-19.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/Thunderstrike02-16.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/Thunderstrike02-17.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/Thunderstrike02-18.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/Thunderstrike02-19.jpghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/Deadpool_LS2_02_pg22.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/Hulk403_17a.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/Hulk457_11b.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/Hulk457_12a.jpg^
He laid there for 5 pages
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/Hulk457_16a.jpghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/Thor_vol2-519-017-21.jpg
And here's two things that indicate a limit to his stamina.
"Last ounce of strength"
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/jug_8th_day_p36.jpg"I can feel him weakening" (also can be filed under probably hurt considering he was weakening under it and was hurt previously by a lesser shot)
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/GenerationX061-06.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/GenerationX061-07.jpgHe was weaker there admittedly (which will flow into the next thing), but not by much. His durability at the time:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/juggernaut/AllNewExilesv1001p18.jpg
Originally posted by One Big Mobwow, so he's clearly been hurt by far less than the two and it now seems completely feasible that they could pull several wins against him. Also, I love the name murderstab and I'll be sure to change my current kmc name to that some day in the future.
This should help you out murderstabHere are all or most of the times he's been hurt ignoring things like being depowered or Black Tom stealing half his strength (which should still make him half as durable and therefore measurable).
I don't know what's in here since I haven't looked at any in a while. But maybe something will help you.
This fight would take a long time. I assume Juggernaut won't die of old age, and Viltruumites can live for thousands of years. If they can't hurt Juggernaut then it's going to go on for along time, since they'll still be too fast for him to hit them. They wouldn't even need to use their full speed to dodge him, so it's not like they're going to die of exhaustion. They can also of course fly and keep out of range. I'm sure Juggy can leap far distances, but there is still the speed issue.
It took Thragg, what? Several days to drop BattleBeast? I'd certainly put Thragg well above Mark+Nolan... And I'd certainly put Juggernaut's average durability well above BattleBeast's. Flip side, Juggy likely isn't touching them in a vs. battle. Their speed edge is ridiculous, and their strength is certainly enough to put them in the same tier.
Regardless of who wins, this battle is going to take a LONG time to sort itself out.
Originally posted by Galan007
It took Thragg, what? Several days to drop BattleBeast? I'd certainly put Thragg well above Mark+Nolan... And I'd certainly put Juggernaut's average durability well above BattleBeast's. Flip side, Juggy likely isn't touching them in a vs. battle. Their speed edge is ridiculous, and their strength is certainly enough to put them in the same tier.Regardless of who wins, this battle is going to take a LONG time to sort itself out.
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Not to mention, IRRC, Thragg only got the upper hand after grabbing BB's heart through his wound, which BB had inflicted on himself so as to be on even terms with Thragg who had been injured previous to their battle
That was an awesome fight. They should bring him back