Despero (V&V) vs Darkseid (Nu52)

Started by psycho gundam1 pages

Despero (V&V) vs Darkseid (Nu52)

vs

Darkseid casually takes this.

Darkseid is a consistent physical team wrecker so if the fights physical I'd side with him.

Despero is a really OP telepath so if powers are involved I'd back him pretty strongly given I've yet to see a impressive Telepathy resistance feat from Darkseid.

Darkseid. Easily.

Despero took on a more powerful team and won. Giving him the advantage here.

Originally posted by carver9
Despero took on a more powerful team and won. Giving him the advantage here.

Be quiet you!

Originally posted by carver9
Despero took on a more powerful team and won. Giving him the advantage here.

The Earth 2 Wonders are pretty powerful or definitely Alan Scott hosting each of the parliaments is. I'd also say the Justice League is powerful as well as Anti-Monitor

The only one he really lost to was the latter and that was with a really powerful attack.

Despero in consistency suffers because at times sure he might physically challenge a team but he has more showings of being handled or fought evenly with against characters like Superman on one on one showings.

In pure physicals I really don't see him beating Darkseid.

The only way I see Despero truthfully winning is by telepathy.

Originally posted by carver9
Despero took on a more powerful team and won. Giving him the advantage here.
When has Despero battled multiversal beings..? 😕

Originally posted by carver9
Despero took on a more powerful team and won. Giving him the advantage here.
😂

Originally posted by Galan007
When has Despero battled multiversal beings..? 😕

Superman.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Superman.

Superman is not Multiversal...

Was a joke 🙁

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Was a joke 🙁

Oh thank God, it's hard to tell on the Internet but on CV people legit think he is.

<.<

>.>

Punching multiversal Brainiac

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
<.<

>.>

Punching multiversal Brainiac

Power to play with the Multiverse doesn't Equate to Multiversal durability otherwise by scaling alot of characters are Multiversal.

Whether your joking or not I thought I should say that cause people might take the post seriois.

Nobody takes me seriously here.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Nobody takes me seriously here.

😆

Darkseid

Darkseid steps on him.
Literally.

Originally posted by Galan007
When has Despero battled multiversal beings..? 😕

Classic Carter, only saw a scan of the first JL issue's cover and maybe some promotional pics ermmvin