Violator vs Wendigo

Started by Sin I AM1 pages

Violator vs Wendigo

To the death...

The first wendigo..

Fight in empty forest

Re: Violator vs Wendigo

Originally posted by Sin I AM
To the death...

😬

Re: Re: Violator vs Wendigo

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
😬

Ya see? This is the kind of match I like!!

Nice.

I think the classic portrayal of Wendigo should take this in a very blood-soaked, mindless, close battle.

It would be beautiful.

As a matter of fact, all the most intelligent board members have been raving about a similar thread that was created by a very handsome, knowledgeable guy.
Here it is-
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t625222.html

Re: Re: Re: Violator vs Wendigo

Originally posted by Sin I AM

Probably what you look like in rl... boxed

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Probably what you look like in rl... boxed

Will u stop trolling and debate

Wendigo is unkillable, what there is to debate about.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Violator vs Wendigo

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Probably what you look like in rl... boxed
u actually made me lart with that.

"Laugh and fart".

Is Violator supposed to be unkillable?
Has a Wendigo ever been "killed" in a marvel comic?

If I remember correctly, Spawn beat him and he went back to Hell. Not sure if it was because Spawn is a mystical being or not. Red Ross (Rulk) killed several Wendigo's. It's kind of hard to say which one of these guys wins, because the Violator fought Spawn in the earlier comics, which wasn't him at his best. I don't think Al Simmons was well versed with his powers at that time so it's really a guess. The only problem with my statement is that I only followed Spawn up to issue 37, and left the book alone after that.

Originally posted by Horrificus
Is Violator supposed to be unkillable?

I'm wondering about that, too... well, it's certainly easier to get rid of him than Wendy, imo...

Originally posted by Horrificus

Has a Wendigo ever been "killed" in a marvel comic?

First Wendigo was specified in the OP.

General rule is that he can't be killed, it's a part of his powerset.

Does it matter?

Wendigo's too much for Violator.

True.

Wendigo ftw

Malbolonian whatever the devil said Spawn and Violater were unkillable.

Angel's could do it, but they use special weapons.

So basically, Violator gets turned to mush, but no one dies.

Malebolgia, you fisting guy.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Malebolgia, you fisting guy.

Yeah, that's him, my furry loving friend. 🙂 *Snickt*

If Wendigo's attacks are magic, maybe they might have an effect. I mean, Artemis managed to kill The Thing that Cannot Die with one of those Amazon swords, and it survived everything from being cooked in the microwave to being pounded on by Lobo and two other demons for a long while, to prove his title wrong.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Malebolgia, you fisting guy.
Stilt, u r a funny f**ker.

Either that, or u have a serious case of Tourettes Syndrome.

But since I have a Clinical lack of Empathy, it doesn't matter to me either way, as long as I am entertained.

Originally posted by Horrificus
Stilt, u r a funny f**ker.

Thanks. I try my best, but I know much funnier guys here on kmc.

Originally posted by Horrificus
Either that, or u have a serious case of Tourettes Syndrome.

Nope. That's actually a very serious condition and shouldn't be made fun out of. Even here, bro.

Originally posted by Horrificus
But since I have a Clinical lack of Empathy, it doesn't matter to me either way, as long as I am entertained.

We're all here for the entertainment, yes. You just need to post more, you'll quickly get used to the forum, lol. We appreciate you here 👆

Well, Violator is definitely more versatile , but in his earlier appearances, he was what? Meta level or so? Wendigo should barrel through him