The Rhino Vs The Blob

Started by riv66722 pages

The Rhino Vs The Blob

No prep.
No BFR.
No bains, all brawn.

Rhino's best attack, his charge, would likely be useless... I think.

Blob is extremely durable, but Rhino's horn is not exactly featless.

H2h, it should be close. Blob's manhandled Colossus and Rhino has completely ignored Piotr once.

When did colossus and rhino meet?

It was some big battle, back during the classic era of Marvel Comics...

Not much happened, just Rhino doing his famous charge (along with other villains) and Colossus was hanging helplessly, holding Rhino's horn 😂

The scan was posted a few times on kmc, but I can't find it now. Sigh.

I feel like it's a personal betrayal that you can't find that scan.

So many years, so many scans... can't have them all on hand...

But here's Blob effortlessly stopping Colossus' punch and pimp-slapping him:

The look on his face leads me to believe he's about to sexually violate Colossus.

That's how The Blob rolls.

Thanks, guys.

I don't see Rhino winning this unless he has Midgard serpent horn

Rhino is back and he is in his brooding badass mode so expect some feats from him soon.

Originally posted by SamZED
Rhino is back and he is in his brooding badass mode so expect some feats from him soon.

what issue??

Originally posted by 8swords
what issue??
Can't say for sure, one of the recent ASMs. Like 8, 9 or 10 or something. Some mysterious shadowy figure is gathering a team of villains. He resurrected Rhino's wife Oxana (or maybe fooled Rhino into believing that he did) in order to recruit him.

^^^Thats pretty sweet.

It is. 😄
Found the scene. Amazing Spider-Man #2. The dude later brings back Connor's family back from the dead as well.

Great scan. I hope he doesnt job

Thanks. I hope he doesn't. He has been consistently impressive in the past few years. A real beast during "the end of the earth" story.

Blob easily. Arguably just as strong but way more durable plus that Rhino charge thing is liable to get Rhino asphyxiated in Blob's belly folds

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Great scan. I hope he doesnt job

Yeah, cool scan!

Blob for a good majority.