Vision vs Super Skrull

Started by CosmicComet1 pages

Vision vs Super Skrull

vs.

Big pictures I know, but I liked em.

Fight to full capacity. They are both going for the kill.

Re: Vision vs Super Skrull

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Big pictures I know

Almost as big as your fat ass! 😛

Anyway, probably Vision. Phasing + fist through the brain ftw.

What about a bubble in Vision's head?

Also, can Vision phase through SS's forcefield?

Originally posted by CosmicComet
What about a bubble in Vision's head?

Wouldn't work if Vision went intangible from the start, which he is allowed to do. Forum scenario, full capacity and everything.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Also, can Vision phase through SS's forcefield?

I believe so, yes.

Can Vision detect SS if he went invisible off the jump?

His sensors should be more than capable of doing so. Remember, he's an android.

I'm gonna say Vision can take him out.

Vision's handled himself well against the entire Fantastic Four. I think he takes this.

He has, yes. One of his best showings, if not the best.

He also contributed to beating Thanos.

Well, he's also stalemated Surfer in strength, and put up great fights against Englehart's Wonderman, who was usually portrayed as being as strong or stronger than Thor. So he does have a fair few solid feats.

Originally posted by Martian_mind
Vision's handled himself well against the entire Fantastic Four. I think he takes this.

Yes.
I was going to post the scan, but the OP pics caused my dcreen to freeze.

Originally posted by riv6672
Yes.
I was going to post the scan, but the OP pics caused my dcreen to freeze.

It's how Cosmic brags about his superior Internet.

In my defense, i had a LOT of clown porn downloading.

Clown Porn?

Pft.

Incest is Wincest.

While Super Skrull has more powerful versions of the FF's powers, Vision can still counter them pretty well. Also SS doesn't have the numbers to carry out multiple attacks from different sides. Torch's powers could be a problem if SS cuts loose because Vision (at least classic Vision) did show on a couple of occasions that extreme heat could present a danger to him even in his intangible state.

Still, I think Vision should take a majority.

Originally posted by riv6672
In my defense, i had a LOT of clown porn downloading.

Gemma Massey as Harley?

yeah vision for sure, especially given the recent upgrades he's received. he's shown to have quantum level sensory abilities--invisibility wouldn't come close to hindering him. he's a bad mofo.

Re: Vision vs Super Skrull

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Big pictures I know, but I liked em.

On the bright side at least SS doesn't have a lone leg that is invisible in that picture. That is always a plug.

Originally posted by leonidas
yeah vision for sure, especially given the recent upgrades he's received. he's shown to have quantum level sensory abilities--invisibility wouldn't come close to hindering him. he's a bad mofo.

I'd heard he'd gotten some major upgrades. Not sure what they are or why he got them.

Vision