Darkseid vs Magneto, Graviton, and Electro

Started by basilisk1 pages

Darkseid vs Magneto, Graviton, and Electro

Darkseid must face off against three of the meanest villains of earth:

Magneto - peak period version
Graviton - Thunderbolts uber version
Electro - uber amped version (can't remember the storyline)

The fight takes place on Apokalips, but this is personal combat and Darkseid cannot call on any of his forces or go off and get Apokaliptian tech etc. No prep.

Can the villains claim Apokalips for themselves?

Which Darkseid? 🙂 lol jk he rapes these three. Electro no matter how "uber" is useless. You'd need at least a Trans tier backing them up

😐

Easy answer(s): no, DS stomps, something about avatars.

How about these versions
a) Darkseid who fought Doomsday
b) Current version at the time he was pushed back to Apokalips by the League

Re: Darkseid vs Magneto, Graviton, and Electro

Originally posted by basilisk
The fight takes place on Apokalips

It's actually spelled Apokolips.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apokolips

Stupid DC comics, I know.

DS gets raped. Just because.

Re: Re: Darkseid vs Magneto, Graviton, and Electro

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's actually spelled Apokolips.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apokolips

Stupid DC comics, I know.

DS gets raped. Just because.

Heh, always forget that sort of stupid spelling...

How would DS handle one of Grav's most powerful crushing fields? Say Grav sat over the other side of the planet and just focused on crushing DS (Graviton was able to project his fields from the other side of the world, and they were shown to be able to hold virtually every hero). Meanwhile Magneto goes for screwing every which way he can with the atoms in DS's brain, while Electro launches his most powerful attacks.

Originally posted by abhilegend
😐

U disagree?

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Which Darkseid? 🙂 lol jk he rapes these three. Electro no matter how "uber" is useless. You'd need at least a Trans tier backing them up

I think this team could potentially f*ck up post crisis Darkseid. You know the one who bleeds marshmellow after getting his face shoved into the sun?

Yeah, I don't see anyone of this team losing to neithersupernorman.

Originally posted by Surtur
I think this team could potentially f*ck up post crisis Darkseid. You know the one who bleeds marshmellow after getting his face shoved into the sun?

Doubtful

Marshmallow. Ew...

Originally posted by riv6672
Marshmallow. Ew...

Yes. From his pants. Jizz everywhere, I tell ya.

Anti-matter Electro maybe? He nearly killed Thor with that upgrade.

Originally posted by riv6672
Marshmallow. Ew...

They were very close to the sun so at least they could be easily roasted.

Originally posted by SamZED
Anti-matter Electro maybe? He nearly killed Thor with that upgrade.

Thor is not even Lizard lv.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Thor is not even Lizard lv.

I once saw Thor get defeated by a hungry iguana.

Originally posted by Surtur
I once saw Thor get defeated by a hungry iguana.

😂

Btw, fun fact: there is an actual Iguana character in MU:

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Iguana_(Earth-616)

Originally posted by Surtur
I once saw Thor get defeated by a hungry iguana.

Considering some of the whacky Silver Age stuff I've seen, it wouldn't surprise me if you're serious.

Modern age, he gets owned by everyone and everything.