Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's NOT always about the power levels. One day, you'll understand.Tasky stomps.
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I kno i kno...yea Balder is "powerful" but other than a few ok and one high end hes not that impressive. Care to explain y u feel he stomps?
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
BalderNo one listens to Stilt these days.
They do, actually. But yes, celery, I'm drinking a lot these days. I have great many reasons to do. Not many can enjoy as happy life as yours, imagine that.
But aside from that little detail 😄 Taskmaster, even if only BARELY, did stalemate Fandral and Hogun during Siege... with his standard, bulletproof (but nothing more) shield... that's quite a feat. Imo, enough of a feat to think he could take Balder. But of course, I very well could be wrong.
Just want some feats, some GOOD feats. Not retarded ligthspeed pie throwing.
Originally posted by zopzop
Nothing to do with power levels. Even if all physical stats were equalized (which they aren't here), it's still at least 50/50 with an edge to Baldur. He's one of Asgard's best warriors with centuries of fighting experience.Baldur destroys him because he's : stronger, faster, more durable, has near infinite stamina, and has centuries of fighting experience. This isn't even taking in account his more exotic abilities (heat and light manipulation).
What feats does he have. What has Baldur done?
Originally posted by Sin I AM
What feats does he have. What has Baldur done?
Beat a giant sand worm. I'm talking about godzilla sized. No really. As if he would be the size of a pea compared to a human.
There's a bunch of others. He's simply beyond street on average. It's just Stilt being Stilt.
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Killed thousands of Surtur's demons in an enclosed space.Beat a giant sand worm. I'm talking about godzilla sized. No really. As if he would be the size of a pea compared to a human.
There's a bunch of others. He's simply beyond street on average. It's just Stilt being Stilt.
Im not really paying stilt any attention. Im just curious who he has beaten in h2h . im not impressed with surturs no name hordes...fodder is fodder
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Nothing. Just what celery's (Jane's) saying.Standard. Thorbag. Meaningless. Bullshit.
That's what im waiting on. I remember his little tussle with the hood, i remeber him exchanging blows with Ares...and Thats it. I akso remember him getting dropped by two regular asgardians.
ZOMFG, look!
Not trying to be like a Joffrey, but look...
1. http://static.comicvine.com/api/image/original/2299154-ko.jpg
2. http://static.comicvine.com/api/image/original/2299154-ko.jpg