Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
You have GOT to be kidding. You are dumping on more heralds than Slitman lately. Dude, you are NOT clearing a path for Hulk with these silly battles.
I don't get it. I'm not afraid to admit that Wolverine has given Hulk fits. Wolverine is built to take on super bricks and if they don't have a healing factor...
I honestly don't see anything wrong with this battle. I'm not biased against either Marvel or DC.
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
WWH needed more than a couple of punches.Wolverine is faster than Namor or Thor.
When was the last time you read a comic, h1? 1980?
I disagree that Logan is faster than Thor in a forum. He has speeds feats that Logan would have a hard time replicating.
If Logan is indeed faster (ignoring all Thor's other feats) then he stands no chance against Superman, Gladiator, Surfer, etc.
WWH needing more than a couple punches is either PIS or WWH holding back (WWH striking with less than 5 tons of force).
You people are utterly insane. Black Bolt would **** Logan's ass up. Logan gave Thor and Namor little puncture wounds before they beat his ass. This would be no different. Bolt is more tactical fighter than either of them. Carver, eff you for making this ugly ass one sided gimp battle. What the hell is the point?
Originally posted by leonidasThat's because bricks job and PIS is apparent.
well, bb's durability<hulk's and his strength<hulk's and logan has ripped hulk up a couple times. this would be similar to logan vs namor. these type of combatants do not do well against logan at his best.....
Logan can't get affected the exact same way by CA and Hulk with a punch and without PIS being apparent.