Morlun vs Nimrod

Started by golem3702 pages

Morlun vs Nimrod

Two badass face off. Who wins?

Morlun- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=1072

vs

Nimrod- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=271

I don't see how it's possible for Nimrod to get a win here. Morlun withstood everything Wakanda threw at him up to and including Vibranium nukes.

I think Morlun is a little overrated. But I still think he wins.

Yeah, Morlun should win.

Morlun wins this. Nimrod will just be throwing endless things at him that wont work until Morlun gets bored and kills him/it.

I don't think it would a simple win.

Originally posted by golem370
I don't think it would a simple win.

But there's literally nothing that works against Morlun aside from a specific radiation, life drain or BFR (like dumping him into hell).

I understand nothing really worked but Nimrod is pretty power and might be able to come up with advanced I mean he was able to handle Juggs without having tp.

You're assuming that sonics could work against Morlun?

Maybe. Maybe not. We don't have enough data to be 100% sure.

Bio you posted also mentions that disintegration beam, but I doubt it's potent enough to harm Morlun.

I am not assuming sonics is the key just saying he was able to stop Juggernaut that way. He might be able to scan for weaknesses that might not be known or apparent.

True. He may just scan, then replicate the radiation.

That's how Spidey trapped the entire Morlun family on that irradiated earth.

Why give the character a name like "Nimrod" ? Was "ass hole" already taken?

"Superman" in kryptonian actually means *******.

Nimrod for the majority. He can exploit Morlun's radiation weakness, or simply anti-grav blast him to space (like he did to Shaw).

Easy win for Nimrod.

yeah not sure why nimrod couldn't replicate his radiation weakness...

Originally posted by leonidas
yeah not sure why nimrod couldn't replicate his radiation weakness...

Cuz he's a nimrod.

Nimrod is actually a really cool name.

It means the great hunter or some such.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Nimrod is actually a really cool name.

It means the great hunter or some such.


Quoting Selene "Nimrod...the greatest hunter in history and legend."

Originally posted by zopzop
Quoting Selene "Nimrod...the greatest hunter in history and legend."

From the Bible isn't it? Something about being the mightiest hunter before God.