Abraxas vs. Thought Robot

Started by backup1 pages

Abraxas vs. Thought Robot

Abraxas:

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/2/28028/675997-imagine.jpg

Thought Robot:

http://i.imgur.com/Kf1fCMv.png

Who wins?

Not Abraxas

He looks in Abraxas direction and Abraxas dies.

Abraxas has no chance

Never read anything with Abraxas, just remember seeing him talked about a bit on forums. Wasn't he only Galactus level or something along those lines? Or am I mixing him up with a similarly named character?

He was well beyond Galactus. Think of him as the antithesis to Multi-Eternity.

It required the UN destroying/recreating the multiverse to expunge him from existence.

Originally posted by Galan007
He was well beyond Galactus. Think of him as the antithesis to Multi-Eternity.

It required the UN destroying/recreating the multiverse to expunge him from existence.

Well. So does he have some connection to Galactus, or am I mixing him up with someone else?

you think he was well beyond galactus? i was never convinced of that. g wasn't intimidated at the end that's for sure and it always seemed to me abraxas was the one who seemed concerned. i get his function was destruction--it followed him around--but as regards personal power? it def seemed to take the resetting to get rid of him but i always attributed that more to his station than his personal power. /shrug

^^ Abraxas was only concerned after G took the UN from him.

The UN (multiversal resetting power) was his only weakness in the story.

Originally posted by Galan007

He was well beyond Galactus. Think of him as the antithesis to Multi-Eternity.

It required the UN destroying/recreating the multiverse to expunge him from existence.


👆 ...

Originally posted by Mr Master
^^ Abraxas was only concerned after G took the UN from him.

The UN (multiversal resetting power) was his only weakness in the story.

👆 ...


And unless I'm mistaken it had to be a specific UN too. The UN from 616 reality. No other one would do.

Or am I misremembering the story Mr. M?

Originally posted by zopzop
And unless I'm mistaken it had to be a specific UN too. The UN from 616 reality. No other one would do.

Or am I misremembering the story Mr. M?


You're memory is just fine friend. 🙂

Thought Robot.