Lady Thor, Angela and MAC vs. Wonderwoman, Supergirl and Power Girl

Started by Blue Area Vet1 pages

Lady Thor, Angela and MAC vs. Wonderwoman, Supergirl and Power Girl

Fight takes place in space.

Team WM.

Originally posted by Zack M
Team WM.

Team Woman? 😕 There's two teams of women.

Angela is the weak link.

Originally posted by Zack M
Angela is the weak link.

WHAT? How so?

Nowhere near the power level of the other 3. LT is there only hope.

Who the phukk is MAC?

Miss America Chavez?

Originally posted by Zack M
Nowhere near the power level of the other 3. LT is there only hope.

And Lady Thor isn't enough for team 1 to win.

Every time I see the name "Lady Thor" I die a little bit inside.

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Miss America Chavez?

Yessir

Originally posted by Surtur
Every time I see the name "Lady Thor" I die a little bit inside.

Ditto. Eff you Bendis!!

Originally posted by Surtur
Every time I see the name "Lady Thor" I die a little bit inside.

I like the term "Whor."

Originally posted by Zack M
Nowhere near the power level of the other 3. LT is there only hope.

Have you read her solo series? Angela is every bit at the power level of the others and established with super speed. MAC is also established with super speed and able to handle the combination of Captain Marvel, Blue Marvel and Pulsar, using her teleportation ability tactically while fighting. I can see her reducing the opposing team's numbers quickly by sending someone to another dimension. Win for the first team.

Miss America could possibly solo.

I thought the speed and strength edge might be too much in favor of team Wondy, but MAC is getting more beastly by the minute.

Originally posted by carver9
Miss America could possibly solo.

It would seem.

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I thought the speed and strength edge might be too much in favor of team Wondy, but MAC is getting more beastly by the minute.

Yep.

Team 1. Both Jane and MAC can bfr opposing team.

Jane can have Mjolnir hold team down. In fact, Mjolnir can now be used as an aditional teammember.

Janes control over Mjolnir is insane, it is going to be a huge advantage in this fight. It is the fastest, most durable, hardest hitting thing on the playing field and they have no way of stopping it. On top of spewing magical electricity at them while Jane, MAC and Angela fight them.