Creeper vs. Ghostrider

Started by Blue Area Vet2 pages

Creeper vs. Ghostrider

Who wins?

Which versions of which you using!?

Oh come on!

Originally posted by Flyattractor
[b]Which versions of which you using!? [/B]

I didn't specify, so current.

Ghost Rider threads always end up "penance stare FTW, nothing beats the penance stare". Which is untrue of course, but still.

Not sure how powerful the Kitsune Creeper is, but physically it looks like it'd be a good fight.

Creeper cause every GR post Vr2 has SUCKED ...IMO.

And IMO IS ALL THAT MATTERS!

So its Robbie Reyas Ghost Rider, What good feats has he got?

Robbie Reyes?
I forgot about him (as has most everyone else). Was thinking Ketch or Blaze.

Originally posted by riv6672
Robbie Reyes?
I forgot about him (as has most everyone else). Was thinking Ketch or Blaze.

Blue Area vet did say current version, Which would be Robbie.

Not disputing it, just saying i wouldn't (didnt) have thought of him in a million years. The guy's never been on my radar.

This is not what I envisioned.

Always happens when you aim for world domination.

Could be worse.

Originally posted by riv6672
Robbie Reyes?
I forgot about him (as has most everyone else). Was thinking Ketch or Blaze.
Who the **** is Robbie Reyes? I'm guessing some diversity version of GR but never even heard of him.

So I guess Creeper wins just because I've never heard of Robbie.

How is this not a GR stomp???

I love Creeper but really he's spidey, Wolverine level NOT GR.

Originally posted by basilisk
Who the **** is Robbie Reyes? I'm guessing some diversity version of GR but never even heard of him.

So I guess Creeper wins just because I've never heard of Robbie.

He's the new ghost rider. Johnny blaze is still ghost rider too, but Robbie is a new variation and instead of a motorcycle he drives a low-rider. But yes he is a new diversity character

What no one remembers the female ghost rider that was around for a bit?

Originally posted by -K-M-
He's the new ghost rider. Johnny blaze is still ghost rider too, but Robbie is a new variation and instead of a motorcycle he drives a low-rider. But yes he is a new diversity character

What no one remembers the female ghost rider that was around for a bit?

I don't remember any of these, I just think of Blaze and Ketch. I guess I am behind on my Ghost Rider mythos which sounds like a good thing from what I'm hearing.

But as far as the worthwhile versions of Ghost Rider go (Blaze and Ketch), I think they should indeed win except perhaps earlier versions of Blaze.

the girl was actually cool. better then reyes. she's the one that beat the hell out of mephisto in hell, right...? reyes kinda sucked from what i saw.

There is only one Ghost Rider as far as I'm concerned.

Nicholas Cage.

😛

^^^Better than Reyes.