Could our combined governments stop Hulk

Started by Facee2 pages

Could our combined governments stop Hulk

Let's say our Earth has just been informed that WWH is coming to rule it by force. Could we, on our own, no heroes, stop him?

Scenario 2 : We get Batman to help us.

WWH? Probably not. A nuke wouldn't work, right? So we'd have to, what, rely on some biological agent working? His healing factor is probably beyond anything we could do to him. We couldn't BFR him; no prison we have would contain him, etc. Our best bet would be something more esoteric like hypnosis or sending in a psychologist to try to talk him out of it.

Batman with access to tech from his universe might stand a chance. If he's bound by our physics and rules, I don't see any hope.

Just surround him with Kittens and Puppies and watch his big green heart melt....then cap him when he changes back to Banner.

Originally posted by Digi
WWH? Probably not. A nuke wouldn't work, right? So we'd have to, what, rely on some biological agent working? His healing factor is probably beyond anything we could do to him. We couldn't BFR him; no prison we have would contain him, etc. Our best bet would be something more esoteric like hypnosis or sending in a psychologist to try to talk him out of it.

Batman with access to tech from his universe might stand a chance. If he's bound by our physics and rules, I don't see any hope.

This.

How would our Laws of Physics Hamper WBH?

We send Carver to suck him off until he's happy. It would happen just like his showing with umar.

Really? Like really?

Even WBH can't stand up to the power of the Annoying FanBoy!!!!

Yes. The NSA will show him carter's homoerotic fanfic of Hulk and Hulk will leave in disgust and a bit of fear.

Henry Cavill and Chris Hemsworth would be enough.

yeah, we wouldn't have a chance. like digi said--with bats and his tech? different story. would hellbat be enough to take down wwh?

We could BFR him.

Some giant slingshot contraption.

Barring BFR were in trouble.

Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, we wouldn't have a chance.

Shows how little you know.

We have a man that can solo WWH even if he goes WBH...

YouTube video

Maybe gas would work on him long enough to send him into space. If he manages to see the plan, and hold his breath, then we're in trouble.

I thought Hulk didn't need to breath anymore?

Part of the Keeping up with Superman nonsense stuff..

Originally posted by Digi
WWH? No. A nuke wouldn't work, right? So we'd have to, what, rely on some biological agent working? His healing factor is probably beyond anything we could do to him. We couldn't BFR him; no prison we have would contain him, etc. Our best bet would be something more esoteric like hypnosis or sending in a psychologist to try to talk him out of it.

Batman with access to tech from his universe might stand a chance. If he's bound by our physics and rules, I don't see any hope.

Originally posted by carver9
Really? Like really?
😆

Sorry, I couldn't resist the urge to say it. I know that you're a pretty cool guy and I hope you know that I'm joking.

Originally posted by deathslash
😆

Sorry, I couldn't resist the urge to say it. I know that you're a pretty cool guy and I hope you know that I'm joking.

Lol...of course I knew you was joking. I hope.

Re: Could our combined governments stop Hulk

Originally posted by Facee
Let's say our Earth has just been informed that WWH is coming to rule it by force. Could we, on our own, no heroes, stop him?

Scenario 2 : We get Batman to help us.

Originally posted by psycho gundam

The short answer is NO we couldn't...