Cheetah Vs Captain Marvel

Started by riv66722 pages

Cheetah Vs Captain Marvel

No prep.
No BFR.

The Cheetah pic is sexier then the NOT REALLY CAPTAIN MARVEL so I go with Kitty Girl.

Meow.

😬

Originally posted by riv6672
😬

Don't bother

you'll do your head in.

Actually yeah, i had a headache last night, and that response ****ed me up. 😛

Lol...Cheetah stomps.

Well, this thread's just a shit sammich. 😆

Originally posted by riv6672
Well, this thread's just a shit sammich. 😆

Of course it did. You're pitting a Wonder Woman rogue vs Captain Marvel. Cheetah guts her.

If you think thats the reason, you're nuts. In the shit. BAM!

Cheetah wins

Cap Marvel wins

Cheetah for the stomp.

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Cap Marvel wins

What makes you say Cap? You being the only one, i gotta ask.

How does Carol do against magic?

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
How does Carol do against magic?

Does it matter?

She's up against a woman with WW level physical stats. Unless she goes full Binary, she dies horribly.

Originally posted by zopzop
Does it matter?

She's up against a woman with WW level physical stats. Unless she goes full Binary, she dies horribly.

I thought she could absorb energy?

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
How does Carol do against magic?

She can absorb it, but with more difficulty than other energy sources. Standard mundane brick vs magic stuff.

https://postimg.org/image/rz8dgtul7/
https://postimg.org/image/73qojbnrv/
https://postimg.org/image/750mcqpln/

Traveler got a flash KO on her via magic, although her healing factor saved her based on what Doctor Strange said.

https://postimg.org/image/au8uh46or/
https://postimg.org/image/kg2exexuj/
https://postimg.org/image/khccqtzob/
https://postimg.org/image/q6slb55uj/

Wonder Woman outmatches Cheetah physically. Really isn't even the best point regardless.

^^^I thought that might be the case (the physicals).
I understand she's a WW villain but, i didnt think that automatically made her WWs equal.

That's the case for several villains. Not all villains match their hero Physically some of them provide other threats like Intellectual or they target weaknesses.

Think Zod would beat up Carol in a physical bout but Luthor and Metallo in the same manner wouldn't.

I dropped the Wonder Woman Rebirth title before Cheetah showed up so she might of got stronger but the last I remember

https://comicnewbies.com/2015/12/30/god-of-war-wonder-woman-vs-the-cheetah-new-52/

The claws and Bite could likely end a match against Carol so it really depends on how they fight. If Carol is smart she'd stay aerial.