Originally posted by operator616
[B]I get what you're saying but I still disagree.

Here's one from Flash #88:

http://imgur.com/Bc9MlPY

We know this one's not hyperbole since he broke the space-time barrier specifically to time travel. I did get what you mean initially because I myself said that there are statements which appear to be hyperbole based on the context of the scene. Flash has also gone "faster than ever before" to rip a hole in time in time when combined with electric force. All Flash Quarterly #18

http://imgur.com/eJyBmyT
http://imgur.com/QrZVdyX

He's also gone "faster than ever" in Flash #44 and ended up time traveling as well but I don't recall it being specified that he went FTL in that instance.

So no, I definitely do not think that him going invisible which he did on a regular basis, is the fastest he's gone.

Learn something new every day, thanks.
It's an issue of exposure then, my copies of GA Flash only go up to issue 36 of Flash (missing a few in the teens) and all I have of All Flash are issues 4,6, and 7.

My collections of more fun and Al American/ cavelcade are much more comprehensive.
More fun between issues 55 and 98 (Fate's era)I'm missing 62,63,64, 72,73,79 and 90

For all American from issue 15 to 102 I'm missing 39,72,73,75,81,82,83,85,91,97 and 101

At least those are the issue numbers still on my to hunt for list. So I hope I have kept an accurate track. It's costing me a lot more to obtain these comics now than as a kid in the 60's shopping in second hand book stores . 😱 😄
Though ironically the quality of the books I'm getting now in many cases is better than back then.

The dearest book that I couldn't even compete in the bidding for after a few days was an MLJ Black Hood 40's issue. I bowed out when the price hit $400 on ebay and it still had 3 days to go.

If you (or anyone) knows anywhere that has these issues that I don't need minting plates to be able to afford, I'd greatly appreciate and point in the right direction.