Blackbird Vs Quinjet

Started by riv66721 pages

Blackbird Vs Quinjet

Which is:
Faster?
Has better:
tech?
Offense?
Defense?
Would win a dogfight with a capable pilot in each one?

X-Jet speed
I would say it got better tech better offense and defense but the Q Jet should be more agile in a dog fight.

So the Blackbird across the board, then?

All but agility The BB Top Speed 3234mph Quinjet about 1500+

^^^Cool. Where'd you get those?

Well I got it from Marvel Wiki but they use to have it in the Marvel Universe with Zeus and Zzzzax in it.

Zeus? Zzzzax? Zounds!

I had that book back in ancient times.

That the book that had Tribunals, Beta Ray' race among other ones.

Those Handbooks were a dream come true for comics geeks.
The Who's Who books were great too, for the art, but i liked the Handbooks for the stats.

The Dead ones were cool and the Update 98 ones too

Pretty sure i missed those; Army was keeping me busy then.

Those you mean the dead ones and the Update 98 or 89

98.
Was traipsing around south America then.

At one point the only comic i could get my hands on semi regulsrly was Superboy (which i loved).

Traitor DC Green Lanter Villain seemed cool.

I'm drawing a blank...

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/traitor/4005-55163/

Oh thats hardcore! ✅