Originally posted by SquallX
Yes, you are crying you moron. Saying anyone in Yu Yu Hakusho can seriously hurt Superman in a fight is retarded, let alone the weakest of the main villains.1st of all get you're shit right, he wasn't shooting air bullets genius. It was his skin he was shooting.
2nd of all, Pieces of his skin that are compare to a ton of Bricks are supposed to do what to Superman again?
3rd of all, Arthur though he can't beat a serious Kal, can make Kal bleed if Kal allows it.
😆 Still laughing at you're retarded shit of Toguro hurting Superman.
Lol...this is why I don't take you seriously when debating you about Anime characters (let alone any character). Read the scans and stop responding in this thread...
Air bullets. I'm curious. Where did you get skin from? I NEED to see scans of this.
Lol...why would I not think Toguro couldn't hurt Superman?