All Bets are ON! Magento vs Exodus

Started by "Id"1 pages

All Bets are ON! Magento vs Exodus

Magneto vs Exodus

Precursor to a possible match in the next few issues.

Good fight. Based off showings, I would give this to Exodus. I could've sworn Magneto said Exodus is more powerful than him.

I'm gonna go with Exodus. He actually went toe to toe with Sersi and briefly overpowered her before flying off in boredom.

Exodus STOMPS!

Going with Magneto here.

May someone please give me some feats for exodus?

Originally posted by deathslash
May someone please give me some feats for exodus?

His latest Xmen fight. Magneto most definitely can not replicate it.

If they do fight, it depends on what the writer wants to do. The helmet gives Magneto a plausible defense vs the telepathy, and then it's magnetism vs telekinesis.

Or Psylocke winds up getting another high end telepathy feat by mind ****ing him.

Well, the fight happened. Magneto won. Basically went like I said. The helmet blocked telepathy and they exchanged blasts. Helmet fell off after some dialogue, Exodus threatened telepathy but said it would take time to mind**** Magneto, then Mags KO'd him. Close overall, but the writer needed Magneto to win.

Exodus wanted to work alongside Magneto rather than fight, so there's room for debate; however, it's as complete an answer as we have right now.

So they went the old "Marvel Makes insert Character's name here Job for Magneto" routine? Typical.

Phuck magneto

Exodus had absolutely no desire to fight magneto

I wonder why ppl keep underestimating Magneto despite the fact that he always performs very well against very powerful characters (Proteus, Phoenix, Apocalypse, etc. and, now, Exodus)?

The man is legit.

^ 👆

I think I was misunderstood too. When I mention the writer, I'm saying it's close enough that the writer can plausibly have Magneto or Exodus win depending on the story. I don't mean Exodus took a fall.

Magneto simply has more of a grip on the environment than Exodus, and tools to shore up his weaknesses when it comes down to it. On the flip side, I think Exodus would win over Graviton.

Nah. Its just Maggy Fan Boy Wank.

Exodus was taking on Magneto while he mind controlled...was it hundreds of Mutants?

Magento sounds F.A.B!!!

Originally posted by "Id"
Exodus was taking on Magneto while he mind controlled...was it hundreds of Mutants?

It's quite similar to the same time he did this quite a while back in the 90's I think.