Originally posted by Galan007
a comic book feat really cannot be superior to what Mxy did in World's Funnest...And frankly, none are.
There are some that agreed classic Beyonder's feat was as great and/or greater.
That aside:
I thought you had Solar at like supreme being level type.
Originally posted by carver9Lol. You clearly have no clue about some of his other feats. Shocker.
That's the only thing that makes Mxy relevant tbh.
Anywho, I can assure you that he has quite a few 'relevant' showings outside of that book. 🙂
Originally posted by Mr MasterAgain: a comic book feat really cannot be superior to what Mxy did in World's Funnest. That doesn't mean a feat cannot be equal -- but no feat from any noteworthy comic book company is greater. That said, I have no problem with your opinion that pre-retcon Beyonder's feat is equal -- heck, I even agree with that opinion. 👆
Isn't that an opinion old friend?There are some that agreed classic Beyonder's feat was as great and/or greater.
That aside:
I thought you had Solar at like supreme being level type.
Yes, Solar IS the Supreme Being within Dynamite comics -- dude created/collapsed the whole damn company, easily. However, he is still multiversal(Dynamite comics = a multiverse.) Mxy is WELL beyond that.
So as I said: in terms of feats, Mxy > Solar.
Originally posted by Galan007
Lol. You clearly have no clue about some of his other feats. Shocker.Anywho, I can assure you that he has quite a few 'relevant' showings outside of that book. 🙂
If you could save every piece of wall after beating your head against it from attempting to talk sense to Carver, you could build the Trumpwall for free. 🙂