Warpath vs Deathstroke

Started by carver91 pages

Warpath vs Deathstroke

Whos taking this?

Meh

Hhhhmmmm

Slade shoots him in the face because you apparently forgot to restrict weapons and you forget about the standard starting distance

Warpath is bullet proof. That's why I didn't take guns off.

Originally posted by carver9
Warpath is bullet proof. That's why I didn't take guns off.

not so sure he can tank Slades guns.

So guns automatically become deadlier when held by Slade. 😆

No but i recall a morlock taking a bullet for warpath because he felt proudstar wouldn't survive.

Silly Morlock.

Originally posted by carver9
Warpath is bullet proof.

Scans?

He SHOULD be, given that - at his best - his strength used to rival that of teenage Colossus, but I've seen him injured by much less. He struggled with a normal bear, ffs. Despite having "nigh-invulnerability" as a part of his powerset.

Scans of him getting shot and killed?

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Scans?

He SHOULD be, given that - at his best - his strength used to rival that of teenage Colossus, but I've seen him injured by much less. He struggled with a normal bear, ffs. Despite having "nigh-invulnerability" as a part of his powerset.

Xforce #115

Warpath was able to trade blows with Classic Juggernaut for a while. So, what is his current power level? IIRC he can't fly anymore.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/4868973-x-force+vol.+1+03-009.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/4868974-x-force+vol.+1+03-010.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/4868975-x-force+vol.+1+03-017.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/4868976-x-force+vol.+1+03-018.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/4868977-x-force+vol.+1+03-019.jpg

Originally posted by Supermutant
IIRC he can't fly anymore.

He can... he's just ashamed of that power for some reason.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He can... he's just ashamed of that power for some reason.

Meh again. Blunt force durability is different than piercing resistance. A high enough caliber round should give him pause

He used his flight not too long ago...well, something that appeared as if he was flying.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Meh again. Blunt force durability is different than piercing resistance. A high enough caliber round should give him pause

And on average, Slade doesnt carry that kind of ordnance.
IF what uou say is even accurate. I'm just giving you the benefit of the doubt for argument's sake.

I mean, you can argue that (the ordnance) of course, but he doesnt.

And Deathstroke enjoys going h2h anyways.