PIS off Who is the toughest person Spider-Man can defeat?

Started by golem3702 pages

PIS off Who is the toughest person Spider-Man can defeat?

Hand to hand fight only he can only use his physical abilities and fighting skills. Where does he rank in hand to hand fight?

Not even Aunt May.

IM maybe.

By physical powers, does that include his SS?

No

Your mom

haw-som

Maybe cage. Without his SS he will get tagged a whole lot more but itd go either way. He's definitely not beating Tony

PIS Off. Probably Rhino

Originally posted by h1a8
IM maybe.

😂 😂 😂

Not quite sure why you would put Spidey in a PIS fight without spidersense if you were going for the toughest fight.

I've seen screens where spidey gets brutalized by cap which I get because its CAP but spidey is obviously stronger and faster

I also think that spidey should be able Tony in a Hand to Hand. Peter has more XP with physical fights

I know that spidey has had his but handed to him by tony. but in a strait up hand to hand

I think he could take Cage. With the webbing quick, or just beating him down slowly.

Guys like a non jobbing Rhino should be outside his ability to stop, the same way a non jobbing Wrecking Crew should never lose to Iron Fist..

Originally posted by cdtm
I think he could take Cage.

Get real.

Originally posted by cdtm
With the webbing quick, or just beating him down slowly.

No webbing. Beating down? Keep dreaming.

Originally posted by cdtm

Guys like a non jobbing Rhino should be outside his ability to stop, the same way a non jobbing Wrecking Crew should never lose to Iron Fist..

Gotta agree with that.

Upgraded Sabretooth?

Originally posted by golem370
Upgraded Sabretooth?

No chance, sorry.

Just a question Doc Samson, Warpath, Thundra?

Originally posted by cdtm
I think he could take Cage. With the webbing quick, or just beating him down slowly.

Guys like a non jobbing Rhino should be outside his ability to stop, the same way a non jobbing Wrecking Crew should never lose to Iron Fist..

Rhinos lows bring his average way WAY down. Also I chock alot of spidey's high end damage to the fact that 20 tons moving at or near the speed of a bullet is going to skyrocket that damage per square inch. Spidey's speed combined with strength, combined with his equilibrium and ability to always plant his feet allows him to always hit with his most devastating shots.

Originally posted by JayDaDon
Rhinos lows bring his average way WAY down. Also I chock alot of spidey's high end damage to the fact that 20 tons moving at or near the speed of a bullet is going to skyrocket that damage per square inch. Spidey's speed combined with strength, combined with his equilibrium and ability to always plant his feet allows him to always hit with his most devastating shots.

Good post but without his SS I cant see him tanking the kinda damage hed receive

He might not have pre cog but his reaction time and out right speed should be still be enough to dodge hits.

That's right. PIS goes both ways and to be honest, him getting hit by a lot of what ends up hitting him IS PIS in it's purest form.