Weakest Charatcer that can defeat King Thor

Started by Dareangel2 pages

Weakest Charatcer that can defeat King Thor

yes not Rune King Thor but King Thor. who is the weakest who can do it..

Sentry

I dunno, the time stop is pretty hax.. Anyone that can't over come that is pretty much SOL.

Fate (Jared)?

I know he's not exactly 'weak', but... srug

A power dampener or strong energy absorber...maybe someone with a null field

Originally posted by Galan007
Fate (Jared)?

I know he's not exactly 'weak', but... srug

I thought he was the weakest of the Fate's. The only thing that makes him dangerous, is that he's immune to magic of all kinds.

Wouldn't Thor still be able to just beat Jared to death though?

Jared's chaos arm might make that difficult.

You're talking about Jared Stevens right? I haven't read much of anything to do with him years, but I thought he was pretty low end besides being immune to magic. What could he ever hope to achieve in a physical fight with King Thor?

SBP

Originally posted by Galan007
Jared's chaos arm might make that difficult.

He somehow beat Nekron didn't he?

Might be a good matchup.

Hmmm i wonder if odin could...

Anybody above skyfather level or someone who has special invulnerability to divine power and also is extremely powerful.

Jared still has his knife, which harms magical beings.

And his chaos arm.

Other candidates: Black Alice.

Super Boy Prime

Hulk is Hulk.

Odin would beat him, Thanos would beat him, I wonder if someone weaker would be able to.

Jared was immune to Nekron, Nabu, and Zatanna, amongst others.

He had a form of precog that helped him predict moves.

And a knife forged from Nabu's helmet that never missed, and followed his will.

Magical fire wouldn't even touch him, he was completely immune to anything that had a magic base. Which means Thor's fists won't touch him. Lightning won't harm him.

Zatanna tried a time stop on him, and he just laughed it off.

Thanos would die.

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Sentry

Sentry will get ass rape