Galactus had to exert himself until he was starving, just to break through Thanos' shields. Who would win in a fight if Galactus started off in his starved state?
GAL
Galan007|Quantum Observer|
Thanos.
CAR
carver9Senior Member
Didn't Galactus destroy a star system while weakened or was it a Galaxy.
MD
MF DELPHaka Rakim Illa
If you're talking about in Annihilation I believe the "Galactus Obliteration Perimeter" spanned 3+ solar systems.
GAL
Galan007|Quantum Observer|
^ I wouldn't say he was 'starving' in that scene, as he was clearly absorbing the canisters of cosmic energy that surrounded him.
A 'starving' Galactus would be the iteration we saw in Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter:
APE
apex_pretadorSenior Member
Galactus unless he is in a state like above post
GEN
Genii96Senior Member
By starving you mean to the point of shrinking or Hungry like he was against agamotto or mephisto?
GEN
Genii96Senior Member
Originally posted by MF DELPH If you're talking about in Annihilation I believe the "Galactus Obliteration Perimeter" spanned 3+ solar systems.
It wiped the galaxy clean actually
KRI
krisblazeSenior Member
Old wrinkled man sitting on a stool?
Looks like ****ing Galan tbh 😆
DAR
DarkSaint85Bonified abstract
Looks like Galan pooping, confirmed 👆
PG
psycho gundamThe Nightmare of Solomon
Originally posted by Galan007 ^ I wouldn't say he was 'starving' in that scene, as he was clearly absorbing the canisters of cosmic energy that surrounded him.
A 'starving' Galactus would be the iteration we saw in Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter:
This picture is super depressing.
CAR
carver9Senior Member
Looks like he is starving to me.
DAR
DarkSaint85Bonified abstract
It can also be depressing, carver. God, why do you have to argue with poor pg? E-bully.
Reported.
KRI
krisblazeSenior Member
Carter is all about microaggression.
GAL
Galan007|Quantum Observer|
Originally posted by krisblaze Old wrinkled man sitting on a stool?
Looks like ****ing Galan tbh 😆
Originally posted by DarkSaint85 Looks like Galan pooping, confirmed 👆
I lol'd, but seriously... F*ck you guys. 👆
ABH
abhilegendPrince of All Saiyans
Originally posted by Genii96 It wiped the galaxy clean actually
The blast didn't do that. And he was amped on the power of dozens of planets.
UTR
UtrigitaSenior Member
Galactus in his starving states fluctuates (like every state he is in), the state he was in from Godhunter, would mean Galactus lose. Galactus from Galactus the Devourer, would win. I recall Thanos being ready to bail in annihilation, which was also a starving Galactus, but I'll leave that open.
EST
EstacadoLegendary
Originally posted by Galan007 ^ I wouldn't say he was 'starving' in that scene, as he was clearly absorbing the canisters of cosmic energy that surrounded him.
A 'starving' Galactus would be the iteration we saw in Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter: