Can Captain America Bench Press The Thing

Started by TethAdamTheRock2 pages

Can Captain America Bench Press The Thing

If the thing was put on weights can he bench press him.

Yes. He's thrown more weight than the Thing weighs.

How

Thing weights 500lbs. Real people can do tha Lou Ferrigno use to bench 590lbs.

Originally posted by golem370
Thing weights 500lbs. Real people can do tha Lou Ferrigno use to bench 590lbs.

Not to mention that Hulk is nearly double that weight. Some Hulk's nearly triple Ben's weight.

Well to be honest that is more of a mometum thing then strength. That Hulk weighted about 1,800lbs I mean Cap's legs should have never been able to bend Hulk's leg.

Which is why BFR really is such an issue, especially if the character has no superspeed or flight or teleportation etc.

many powerlifters can bench press 500 lbs. is that suppose to be something special for a freakin peak human?

Originally posted by golem370
Well to be honest that is more of a mometum thing then strength. That Hulk weighted about 1,800lbs I mean Cap's legs should have never been able to bend Hulk's leg.

So, go and try to do that to a cow. Tell me how it works out for you lol. I think Merged Hulk weighed around 1,100 lbs. Pitt weighs, or weighed 1.800 lbs I think but not 100% on that.

I met to say couldn't not could Stoic Handbook I believe had him 7foot6 1,150lbs.

Originally posted by Stoic
So, go and try to do that to a cow. Tell me how it works out for you lol. I think Merged Hulk weighed around 1,100 lbs. Pitt weighs, or weighed 1.800 lbs I think but not 100% on that.

I've tipped a cow.

Originally posted by riv6672
I've tipped a cow.

Was the service that good?

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Which is why BFR really is such an issue, especially if the character has no superspeed or flight or teleportation etc.

So much truth in that statement, but it will fly over most peoples' heads. That one scan shows why BFR can be a real concern to a primarily 2-dimensional movement character in a KMC fight.

Originally posted by Martian_mind
Was the service that good?

I milked that cow for all it was worth.

Originally posted by riv6672
I milked that cow for all it was worth.

She should have tipped you.

Damn straight. ✅

Cap benches well over 500 so yeah.

It'd be great to see Ben jump into Cap's arms in a Scooby Doo moment.

Originally posted by riv6672
I've tipped a cow.

Now all you have to do is throw one with one arm, without it falling on top of you. Make sure that you bring your selfie stick with you, or it doesn't count.