Hal Jordan (God of Light) Vs Hal Jordan (God of Will)

Started by Zack M1 pages

Hal Jordan (God of Light) Vs Hal Jordan (God of Will)

vs

DC needs to ****ing pick one and stick with it.

By implied power: GoL. By actual feats: GoW.

Originally posted by Galan007
By actual feats: GoW.

How so?

Originally posted by SquallX
DC needs to ****ing pick one and stick with it.

What are you talking about? Lol

Originally posted by Cogito
How so?

GOW defeated Zero Hour Parallax.

^ And Sinestrollax.

And he didn't even break a sweat.

GoL for now.

White lantern beats both
Can't choose tho

God of Will

God of Fail, more like.

What the **** is 'a' guacamole, lol.

Mexican dip, soon to be banned by Trumpinator.

Yeah I know. But calling it 'a' guacamole? That's like saying 'a' ketchup, or 'a' mustard.

It's Hal Jordan. He never finished elementary school.

Or maybe it had some other meaning back in the day. Like SOLID DICK from Iron Man and so on.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's Hal Jordan. He never finished elementary school.

Or maybe it had some other meaning back in the day. Like SOLID DICK from Iron Man and so on.

or that time that the Joker exposed Gotham city to his boner......

Originally posted by Zack M
GOW defeated Zero Hour Parallax.

Well, sure, if you really believe that the Parallax he fought was multiversal, then shit, I don't know.

I know there isn't any official explanation or retcon, but I don't but that anyways.

I dunno much about either, but imma go with God of Light.

Plus, his name just sounds cooler.

Originally posted by deathslash
or that time that the Joker exposed Gotham city to his boner......

Ah, the legendary Boner Saga...