Rune King Necro Thor vs Lifebringer Galactus

Started by t0sh1 pages

Rune King Necro Thor vs Lifebringer Galactus

Thor comes equipped with:

* The Power Gem.
* Warrior's Madness.
* The Belt Of Strength.

* The Odin-Sword.
* The Necro Sword.

* The Destroyer Armor.
* All of Asgard's energy channeled into it.

* 10,000 years of Odinforce experience.
* The Runes.

Lol.

Lol

.loL

What does life bringer status actually amp on Galan?

Warriors Madness Is a hindrance and I don't think physical strength is gonna be a game changer lol

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
What does life bringer status actually amp on Galan?

Warriors Madness Is a hindrance and I don't think physical strength is gonna be a game changer lol


So some lunatic whose:

* Swinging around two swords that can easily destroy Galaxies with one blow.
* Use the Odinforce to stop time.
* Has complete omniscience.
* Has his physical strength augmented by 20 fold with it increasing to infinite proportions.
* Has Armor that can survive Universal Armageddon.
* Has the additional power of all the other Asgardians channeled into the Armor.

Is all going to hinder him?

Lifebringer Galactus managed to defeat avatars of Lord Chaos and Master Order.

tosh should be banned for this thread alone

Hush now. We always need new blood. We all were young once. Even Galan, once upon a time.

He made sh!t threads, for sure 👆

Thor has used all the equipment above at one time or another, so it's breaking no rules.

Originally posted by t0sh
Thor has used all the equipment above at one time or another, so it's breaking no rules.

Even if Thor never used any of those items you could still grant him those if you wanted.

He wasn't saying you broke any rules, he essentially was saying he felt your thread was silly and you should be banned for it. Whether or not it was meant as a joke I can't say.

As far as threads go I have seen a lot worse.

No, but warriors Madness makes him fight like a berserker. Omniscience doesent go well with that.

#LOL

Galactus.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hush now. We always need new blood. We all were young once. Even Galan, once upon a time.

He made sh!t threads, for sure 👆

No joke! 👆

When I first registered here(over a decade ago), I didn't know jack shit about comics. Fast-forward to nowadays, and I still don't know much... But at least I have a damn big collection. g007_teehee

This is bad comedy.

Only Molecule Man and Eternity's jailor have made LBG pause.

LOL! Another joke thread.

Originally posted by Galan007

When I first registered here(over a decade ago), I didn't know jack shit about comics. Fast-forward to nowadays, and I still don't know much... But at least I have a damn big collection. g007_teehee

😂 ... that's a "touché" ...

Also, your point makes us practically related. I made some silly threads myself confirming my ignorance.

For many years I been (or was) considered the "Marvel cosmic guru,"
but little did they know,
I built the bulk of my "cosmic" knowledge within the first two years I joined kmc.
I would literally research the material as I debated lol.

I only knew a little about the Beyonder, since SW was the only Marvel comics I owned,
and I also owned Cosmic Odyssey which is why I was familiar with that ALE portrayal. I love that read.

... ahh, phuk that G,

for many years now we've been immortalized across the cyberverse as comic debating gods. mwahaha

Just google our names, and you'll immediately notice.

I miss those circular and endless debates you had with the bird lover, Galactic Storm

Lifebringer Galactus wins.

Originally posted by t0sh
So some lunatic whose:

* Swinging around two swords that can easily destroy Galaxies with one blow.
* Use the Odinforce to stop time.
* Has complete omniscience.
* Has his physical strength augmented by 20 fold with it increasing to infinite proportions.
* Has Armor that can survive Universal Armageddon.
* Has the additional power of all the other Asgardians channeled into the Armor.

Is all going to hinder him?

Lifebringer Galactus managed to defeat avatars of Lord Chaos and Master Order.

I dont tjink Thor can wipe his ass let alone beat Galan with all that gear on