Batman Beyond (Terry) vs. Black Panther (current)

Started by Vanguard1 pages

Batman Beyond (Terry) vs. Black Panther (current)

Tchalla vs. Terry

Who takes it?

free image host

picture share

Great fight. Undecided for now.

Originally posted by deathslash
Great fight. Undecided for now.

If Bruce was in the suit I might say stalemate. I think he can take Terry

good match, tempted to say t'challa

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
good match, tempted to say t'challa

Who do you think looks cooler in the above pics?

Split on average. Terry's suit is pretty durable. He was tanking hits from Big Barda herself.

Originally posted by Zack M
Split on average. Terry's suit is pretty durable. He was tanking hits from Big Barda herself.

I didn't know it was that durable. Still really would like to see this fight though with Panther winning.

Isn't Terry's bat suit high tech? Flight, communications with the bat computer (and Bruce Wayne), stealth mode, strength amplification/augmentation. I think it even enhances his senses. I'm no expert, but I remember it seemed pretty high tech to me.

Originally posted by Faceless808
Isn't Terry's bat suit high tech? Flight, communications with the bat computer (and Bruce Wayne), stealth mode, strength amplification/augmentation. I think it even enhances his senses. I'm no expert, but I remember it seemed pretty high tech to me.

Everything except enhances senses is accurate, from what I remember.

Originally posted by Vanguard
Everything except enhances senses is accurate, from what I remember.

You could be right. But I also remember he had electric batarangs and the usual batman gas pellets/exlosives. its been awhile so I'm not quite sure.

The suit also protected him from some pretty high end energy attacks, like meltdown.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
good match, tempted to say t'challa

In regards to the pic, I like Terry's suit more can't stand the Prairie dog ears on T'Challa. His suit in Ultimates looks better.

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
In regards to the pic, I like Terry's suit more can't stand the Prairie dog ears on T'Challa. His suit in Ultimates looks better.

I thought Stelfreeze (sp?) nailed it in terms of the look that Panther should have. The ears could use a little work, I agree.

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
can't stand the Prairie dog ears on T'Challa.

Originally posted by Vanguard
The ears could use a little work, I agree.

I think Terry could eke out the victory.

I think Terry's suit might be a little better. But Panther's got the skill advantage in a fist fight.

Originally posted by Faceless808
Isn't Terry's bat suit high tech? Flight, communications with the bat computer (and Bruce Wayne), stealth mode, strength amplification/augmentation. I think it even enhances his senses. I'm no expert, but I remember it seemed pretty high tech to me.
Originally posted by Vanguard
Everything except enhances senses is accurate, from what I remember.

In the cartoon, the suit had a variety of enhanced vision modes and microphones for enhanced listening, although that was something on the finger tips and had to specifically be used(mainly for listening through windows and I think walls, but I believe he used it to hear from a distance away not touching anything).

Originally posted by Delta1938
In the cartoon, the suit had a variety of enhanced vision modes and microphones for enhanced listening, although that was something on the finger tips and had to specifically be used(mainly for listening through windows and I think walls, but I believe he used it to hear from a distance away not touching anything).

I liked the cartoon. I don't know where it comes on these days though.

But who do you have winning?

Originally posted by Vanguard
I liked the cartoon. I don't know where it comes on these days though.

But who do you have winning?

I know it was on Netflix, think it's still on there(gotta get around to watching them all if it still is). Discovery Family when it was The Hub used to play it, but stopped a while before it was rebranded again.

Really only know the cartoon version(and even then I'm only moderate, as I've only seen a few episodes in recent times to refresh my memory). Don't remember him being on the same level based on my modest(mostly second hand) knowledge of BP.