Do you believe Thanos is losing his credibility as a fighter?

Started by Dareangel2 pages

Do you believe Thanos is losing his credibility as a fighter?

The titles says it all. do you believe with time thanos is losing his credibility as a fighter?

No. As a elite villian..yes

Originally posted by Sin I AM
No. As a elite villian..yes

This. He is turning into an idiot brute when he used to be the ultimate scheming mastermind.

Just wait until Star Lord takes the Infinity Gauntlet from him by doing the whip and nae nae in the MCU.

@the OP

Nah, he's not one you want to throw hands with on average.

Re: Do you believe Thanos is losing his credibility as a fighter?

Originally posted by Dareangel
The titles says it all. do you believe with time thanos is losing his credibility as a fighter?
lol no, what makes you think this?

I would say that recent Hulk vs Thanos mini didn't help his rep any seeing as how it was really Hulk vs Abominus.

Originally posted by Magnon
This. He is turning into an idiot brute when he used to be the ultimate scheming mastermind.

Exactly. Thanos use to be menacing. He's a villians villian. But marvel has used him to frequently and lowered his tiering. He's a character that should only come around every couple years not every couple issues

Originally posted by Flyattractor
[b]I would say that recent Hulk vs Thanos mini didn't help his rep any seeing as how it was really Hulk vs Abominus. [/B]
lol what, you do know that story was part of a bigger storyline.

Thanos has always been a chump, oh its true its damn true wooooo

Originally posted by Insane Titan
lol what, you do know that story was part of a bigger storyline.

meh... I gave up on "Bigger Storyline/Arcs" in the 90's cause I got tired of throwing my money away on them.

Just wait until the Infinity Gantlet movie hits the big screen and Marvel Comics deices to publish Infinity Gauntlet II.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Exactly. Thanos use to be menacing. He's a villians villian. But marvel has used him to frequently and lowered his tiering. He's a character that should only come around every couple years not every couple issues
Sorta how I see Galactus. Top-notch antagonists should be used sparingly or the awesomeness deflates.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
[b]meh... I gave up on "Bigger Storyline/Arcs" in the 90's cause I got tired of throwing my money away on them. [/B]
so you're just taking rubbish then.

Originally posted by Mindship
Sorta how I see Galactus. Top-notch antagonists should be used sparingly or the awesomeness deflates.

You and Sin are right.

Thanos isnt as good a villain as he used to be. He can still fight, though!

Thanos was awesome way back when in Marvel Two in one Annual etc. but that was four decades ago. I did enjoy Thanos rising though.

Nice sig 👆

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Nice sig 👆

Thanks man 👆

Yeah, that sig made me dizzy trying to read it. Funny as hell, though!

Originally posted by riv6672
Yeah, that sig made me dizzy trying to read it. Funny as hell, though!

Thanks Riv 🙂